Rehearsal (1977)

"Come on and ease on down, ease on down the roaaadddd!" You and Michael sing together.

You and Michael are now in New York filming for the Wiz. You play the role of Dorothy, Michael plays the scarecrow, Nipsey Russell plays the tin man, and Ted Ross plays the lion. You are well know for your strong vocals, and you've played in many movies as a child. Michael is well known for his angelic like voice and for being the lead singer in the musical group, the Jackson 5. You and Michael are best friends cause you both have known each other since 10 and can relate to each other when it comes to being in showbiz, the pressures of it, and the sacrifices. You're not wearing the clothes you would be wearing in the movie. You both wearing your own clothes. You wearing a tight white shirt, khakis, white vans, and a bucket hat. Michael's wearing a red shirt and some jeans.

"Don't you caaaaarrrry nothing that might~ DAMNIT, I messed up!" You say sighing loudly. You're stressed because you're exhausted, and you keep messing up the song.

"CUT!!!!" The director yelled.

"Y/n you did just fine, why did you stop?" Michael whispers to you.

"I'm hungry, agitated at my singing, and I'm exhausted. I've been awake since 5 in the morning rehearsing these lines."

"You're gonna pull through I know you will." Michael kisses your cheek (in a friendly way) and walks to his dressing room. The director walks up to you looking annoyed, and frustrated.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE?" The director walks up to you yelling. You roll your eyes.

"Doing the best I can." You're irritated at the fact he's screaming at you.

"Well y/n I need you to be doing a little bit better than this." He walks off shaking his head. You roll your eyes in pure agitation.

Oh great the waterworks are going to start. You hate being yelled at. It makes you feel small. You walk to your dressing room, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

You make it into your dressing room and you sit in the chair looking in the mirror. You look a mess. You had bags under your eyes, your skin looked pale, you just looked washed out. Damn, the pressures of this movie must be taking a toll on your physical appearance. All you needed was some sleep.

Someone knocks on your door. "Y/n, can I come in?" Michael asks you in his sweet angelic voice.

Your frown turns into a wide smile
once you realize it's Michael. "Yes, Michael you can come in."

Michael walks through the door and looks at you smiling.

Michael gasps once he gets a view of your face. "Y/n, you look sick. Are you okay?"

"Gee thanks Michael. And I'm fine I'm just sleepy." You lay your head on the vanity table.

"Oh y/n, you need some rest." Michael walks over to your chair and looks at you through the mirror.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Michael looks at you and sees your sleeping.

Michael looks around the dressing room and sees a little bed that looks firm but it'll do.

He picks you up from your chair, and lays you on the bed gently.

He goes over into your closet and sees a little blanket. He gets the blanket and puts it on you.

After he's done all that, he pulls up your chair and sits next to you while you're sleeping. He looks at you, sad that you're so stressed, but then glad that you'll finally get rest.

He whispers "sleep tight, my angel" and kisses your forehead.

~

"What am I doing in this bed?" You say to yourself.

You realize that you fell asleep. "OH SHIT!" You get up from the bed and run out of the dressing room.

You go up to the director and start pleading for forgiveness. "I am so sorry I didn't not mean to fall aslee~" the director cuts you off.

"It's okay y/n. I didn't realize you were so exhausted. Michael came and explained everything." You look over at Michael and start smiling.

"Thank you Michael." You walk over and start hugging him tightly.

You lowkey enjoyed that hug more than you should've.

"No problem y/n." Michael kisses your cheek and you start blushing. "Lets start rehearsal." Michael walks away while holding your hand.

"PLACES EVERYONE!" The director yells.

You are at the part where you and Michael arrive at the amusement park to help the tin man.

~ 10,000 hours later

"Alright bye everyone!" You and Michael say to the crew while walking out the door. You and Michael rented out an apartment in New York while you're out here shooting the film.

"It's freezing out here Mikey." You say squeezing your hands together. You realized that you called Michael "Mikey" and become embarrassed.

Michael blushes at the name. "I know. Race you to the car!" Michael yells taking off.

"That's cheating Michael!" You run after him.

You finally catch up to him but then all of a sudden, you slip on some ice because it's currently winter.

"Y/N!" Michael catches you before you fall. "Are you okay?" Michael asks looking into your eyes.

You cannot stop staring into his eyes. "I'm fine, thank you." You're embarrassed because you were just staring at Michael.

Michael is still holding you. "Y/n, you're so beautiful, you know that?" Michael says looking at you in awe.

"Michael stop." You say blushing.

"Y/n, ever since I laid my eyes on you i knew I would love you." Michael confesses.

"I love you too Michael." You stand up from his embrace and kiss his lips.

"Michael what does this make us?"

Michael laughs and kisses your forehead. "Lovers." You blush at the fact that you and Michael are an item. You get in the car with Michael and drive back to the apartment.