Someone Breaks In (1982)

Your POV

BAAAANNNGG!

You jump up out of your sleep at the sudden noise coming from downstairs. "Michael!" You whisper yell to Michael, shaking him out of his sleep.

"MICHAEL!" You whisper yell again. This boy is a heavy sleeper.

"MICHAEL, GET THE F**K UP!" You yell annoyed and scared. Michael jumps out of his slumber.

"WHAA Y/N?"

"Don't you hear that noise downstairs?!" You whisper yell. Michael shushes you so he could hear what you were hearing. You both scoot closer together once you hear footsteps coming closer.

"Michael what are we gonna do?!"

"Shhh. Be quiet baby. He might hear us." Michael puts a finger up
To his mouth, and climbs out of the bed quietly.

"Stay right baby, don't move. I'll be back." Michael leaves the room quietly searching for the burglar.

You start to worry because what if Michael doesn't come back? You call the police on the phone next to the bed.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator says.

"My name is y/n l/n there is a burglar in my boyfriends house. You say into the phone. You suddenly hear thudding noises.

"Oh my god!" You drop the phone and run out of the room looking for Michael.

"Miss, miss? Miss are you okay?" The operator asks worried.

MICHAEL POV

I hope y/n stayed in the room and tried to contact the police. I don't want her getting hurt. I walk down the stairs quietly, searching for the burglar, then all of a sudden, someone comes from behind me and starts choking me to death. Using my fighting skills, I elbow the person in their stomach, once I get out of the chokehold, I punched the person repeatedly.

I see y/n running down the stairs with tears in her eyes.

"MICHAEL!" Y/n says covering her mouth.

"I'm fine baby call the police!!" Still hitting the person.

She runs into the kitchen, calling the police.

One thing people don't know about me is that I may be skinny, but I can beat ass. I'd do anything to protect myself and y/n.

~

The police finally make it to our house, and arrest the guy. He apparently was a homeless man who was looking for something to steal so he could make money off of it.

"Mr. Jackson, would you like us to search the house?" The police officer asked kindly.

"No thank you, I'm sure we'll be fine now but thank you though."

"No problem, have a good day Mr. Jackson, and you too Ms. L/n. Oh yeah, and stay safe." The officer then exits the house.

"You alright babygirl?" I walk up to Y/n taking her into my arms.

"I'm fine Michael. I just thought you got hurt. That's what I was most afraid of." Y/m says rapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm fine. And that's my job anyways."

"What's your job?" Y/n asks lifting her head off of my chest.

"To protect you."