A Trip Back To The Past •1•

"Goodnight mom." You say as you close your door to your bedroom.

"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams." Your mother says softly.

While you're preparing to go to bed, you take a quick glance at your Michael Jackson poster that's on the wall next to your bed.

You let out a sigh. "It sure would've been nice to have been in your life. As a sibling, lover, or just even a friend. I would've been there for you through thick and thin. To be in your presence would make me the happiest person to walk this green earth." You say to yourself.

You turn out the light on your nightstand and lay down on your comfortable bed.

"To be with you would've been the best time of my life." You drift off into a peaceful slumber.

"Where am I?" You wake up and notice you are not in your bed and look around the unfamiliar cream colored bedroom.

"OH MY GOD! WAS I RAPED?" You suddenly start to panic, afraid that you've possibly been kidnapped. You jump out of the bed so fast but end up tripping on the rug.

"OUUCCHH!" You pick yourself up off the floor and tip toe out of the room so if anyone was in the house, they wouldn't hear you.

"Yeah, this is definitely not my house."

As you are walk down the wooden steps, you take a glance at the walls to see pictures of records, a woman with familiar celebrities. Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Tupac, Eddie Murphy, and many others. The one that caught your eye the most was the picture of the woman and Michael Jackson at what seems to be Hayvenhurst in 1980!

You take the picture off the wall, and stare at it intently.

"She looks kind of like me, but boy was she lucky!" You put the picture back on the wall and continue your way downstairs.

You finally make it downstairs and realize that no one else is here.

You let out a sigh. "Where the hell could I be?" You look around the room and see that this persons home is nicely decorated, but the silence is killing you. You hate to be alone. This house is huge!

You suddenly have the urge to pee so you find the closest bathroom. You turn on the lights in the bathroom and use the toilet.

"Much better." You let out a sigh. You go over to the sink to wash your hands but then take a quick glance into the mirror.

Your eyes widen at what you see.

"OH MY GOD!!" You pass out.

~ 10 mins later.

You wake up to find yourself laying on the cold tiled floor in the bathroom. You quickly get up and look into the mirror again.

"Oh my god!" You touch all over your face, examining yourself in the mirror.

"WHY IN THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE IM 27 YEARS OLD?!?!" You yell in frustration and fright.

Panicking, you run out of the bathroom to see if you can find anything to figure out why you're in this house, why you look like you're 27 when you're supposed to be 15, and where your parents could be.

You go over into the living room and see a purse sitting on the coffee table. You dig through the purse until you can find some sort of wallet.

After about 2 minutes of digging in the purse you find a wallet.

You open up the wallet to find an id with your picture on it, and your name. "What the hell?" You say out loud as you're looking at the id. What catches your attention the most is the year.

Your eyes widen. "1993!?!?" You continue to read off of the id.

"Y/n Y/l/n, 31 years, August 27, 1962! WHAT THE HELL?" Your head snaps towards the ringing phone and you run over to answer it.

"Hello? Hello?" You frantically say into the phone.

"Girl chill, what's wrong with you?" A woman says into the phone.

"Uh, WHO IS THIS?!?!" You yell into the phone.

"Uh, it's your best friend Maya. Girl are you ok?" The woman you now know as Maya says into the phone.

"Uh yeah, I'm~m fine." You say shakily.

"Girl, I'm coming over there right now." Maya hangs up before you could finish.

"Uh ok?" You hang up the phone and yell out in frustration.

"UGHHH AHHHHHH. AM I INSANE OR SOMETHING? I WANNA GO HOME." You start to cry.

You stop crying and suddenly realize something.

You walk over to those pictures and take one off the wall. Curious as to who this woman could be, you run into the bathroom and look at yourself in the picture.

"WHAT IN THE HELL? THIS IS ME?!?!" You look at the picture in shock.

"IM IN 1993?!?!" You drop the picture on the floor and pass out again.

Haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry about that. Writers block. 😭 I've always like the time travel stories about Michael so I decided to write a short series about it. I'm sorry if this was bad. But hopefully you will enjoy it. 💋