You Get Hit On (1984)

"You ready babe?" Michael asks you.

"Almost!" You reply, adding on some red lipstick.

Michael wants to take you out to dinner because he wants to do something special with you. And because you both are bored. You're wearing a white vest, and some white high waisted dress pants (similar to what Lisa Presley wore at the 1994 MTV awards except it's white) and some white heels.

You've finally finished putting on your lipstick, now it's time for you to go.

You walk out of the room and Michael looks at you up and down while biting his lip. "God you're gorgeous." He smiles.

"Thank you baby." You kiss his cheek. Michel grabs your hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yus." You both leave out of the house on your way to the restaurant.

~

"Michael, where are we eating at?" You ask.

"We're going to McDonald's." He says with a blank face.

You look at him like he's crazy. "Boy we got all dressed up to go to that burger booty place!" You yell.

Michael laughs hysterically at what you said, and also lets go of the steering wheel.

"MICHAEL! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" You yell frighteningly.

"I'm sorry y/n. It was just too funny. And I would never do anything to hurt you." Michael chills out from his laughing fit.

"I know. You just scared me that's all." You let out a sigh. "And I gotta admit, what I said was lowkey funny." You chuckle.

Michael smiles at you. "See, I don't  know why you don't think you're funny, cause I think you're hilarious!"

You blush at Michael. "I'm glad I could put a smile on your face." You poke his cheek.

~

"I thought we were going to McDonald's?" You say sarcastically.

"Girl, you know I would never take you there. That place stinks." Michael lets out a giggle.

You both walk inside to this beautiful Italian restaurant because Michael knows you loooooovvvvveee Italian food.

"Table for two please." Michael says to the waiter.

The waiter looks at you and smirks. You look at the waiter and give him a stank face. "Uh, right this way Mr. Jackson." You both follow the waiter to the table.

"What would the beautiful lady like to drink?" The waiter asks you. Michael notices the waiter's flirting.

You let out a sigh. "I would like some red wine please." The waiter smiles at you, then faces Michael, wiping the smile off of his face.

"I would have the same thing the beautiful lady is having." Michael mocks the waiter with a deep voice.

"Drinks will be right up!" The waiter gives Michael a mean glare and walks off.

"That guy is weird." You giggle.

"I know he is. And if he keeps it up, I might have to knock his ass out." Michael says balling up his fists.

You laugh at what Michael said, but then realize he's not playing.

"Uh, your drinks." The waiter puts both of the wine glasses on the table.

"Thank you." You nod at him.

"You're welcome, beautiful." He kisses your hand.

Michael's face turns red with fury.

"Um, you could stop sir." Michael looks at the waiter seriously.

The waiter rolls his eyes. "What would you like to eat madam?"

"I would like the spaghetti and meatballs with Parmesan." You complete your order.

Michael begins to speak. "And I would like the same THANK YOU." Michael caresses your hand gently, letting the waiter know that you're his girl.

"I will be right back with your food." The waiter walks off.

"God, the nerve of him." You say angry.

"I know. And like I said if he tries it again, imma have to~"

"Knock his ass out. I know Michael." You cut Michael off, and kiss his lips.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom real quick ok?" Michael gets up from the table.

"See you when you get back." You smirk.

The waiter comes back over to your table, but without the food.

He sits in Michael's spot and stares at you.

"Um, what the hell are you doing?" You whisper yell to the waiter.

"I'm here for you baby." He tried to grab your hand, but you move your hands off of the table. "Don't touch me!" You say sternly.

"Say why are you with a guy like that when you could be with me?" He rubs your leg from under the table, and you stand up and slap his face.

"YOU PERVERTED ASS. DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME! YOU REVOLTING LOOKING DONKEY!" You yell at the waiter

Everyone in the restaurant gasps and witnesses the scene.

The waiter grabs you by the arm.
Someone in the restaurant yells "Let her go man!"

Michael hears yelling from the bathroom so he runs out and finds the waiter gripping your arm tightly.

"HEY GET YO HANDS OFF OF HER!" Michael tackles the dude and punches him in the face repeatedly. Someone in the restaurant yells "BEAT ASS!"

Michael then picks the dude up off of the ground and holds him by his collar.

"DONT YOU EVER LAY YO HANDS ON MY GIRL LIKE THAT OR ANY WOMAN LIKE THAT, OR YO ASS IS DEALING WITH ME." Michael drops the waiter and the waiter runs out of the door.

Everyone cheers for Michael for standing up for you.

Michael turns over to you. "Baby are you ok?"

"I'm fine baby. And thank you for that." You hug him tightly.

Michael kisses your cheek. "You know it babygirl. You know, I didn't think that I would have to beat ass today." He laughs.

"But you didn't have to almost kill him." You laugh, putting your arms around Michael's neck.

"Yes the hell I did y/n. No one should be putting their hands on you."

The manager apologizes for what happened, then you both go home.