KFC (1995)

I remember seeing this picture a long time ago, and I thought of Michael so I wrote about it. Enjoy!

"KFC, KFC, I love me some chicken wings!" Michael sings while giggling. This boy has been forever talking about how he hasn't had KFC in forever so you both are finally going to have some.  You're now sitting in the limo on your way to the nearest KFC.

"Michael babe, it's just chicken." You say shaking your head.

Michael looks at you like you crazy." Girl what do you mean it's just CHICKEN! It's the best chicken in the world!" Michael says to you while shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. I know that it's your favorite."

"Apology accepted." Michael says with his face tooted up.

"YESS!" Michael screams making you jump.

"What babe!?!?" You ask confused.

"We're here y/n. Uh Bill?" Michael says to the limo driver Bill.

"Yes Michael?" Bill asks Michael

"I want to order this time" Michael says smiling.

Michael rolls down the window in the back so he could take his order. "May I have a 20 piece bucket of crispy chicken, a side of coleslaw, and a side of macaroni and cheese."

"You sound like someone so familiar." Michael smiled deviously to the lady taking the order. "But would that be all?"

"Yes" Michael answers.

"Ok your total is $20.99." The lady says.

"Alright thank you." Michael replies.

Bill gets the chicken from the lady and now you are on your way back to Neverland. You look over and see Michael already eating the chicken.

"Michael, don't eat all of the chicken!" You say grabbing the bucket from Michael.

"That's so disrespectful y/n. Don't ever steal a black mans chicken from him." Michael says giggling and being serious.

"Then don't eat all of it Michael." You handed Michael the bucket of chicken back.

"I won't, meanie" Michael says sticking his tongue out.

You guys are now back at Neverland, and Michael looks like he's about to make a run for it so he could eat up all the chicken.

"Don't even try it Michael. I know you." You say to Michael glaring at him.

"What?" He asks innocently.

Michael looks at you smiling deviously, then tries to run away from you but you catch up to him by grabbing the bucket of chicken and in Michael's world, the unthinkable happens.

"NOOOOOOO!!!! Y/N LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Michael screams at you. You look on the ground and chicken wings are everywhere.

"BABY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I'm sorry baby." You say reaching out to hug him but he runs in the house.

"MICHAEL! GET BACK HERE!"

Once you enter the house, you run upstairs to find Michael laying on the bed with his head face down on the pillow. You suddenly hear sniffles.

"Michael baby I'm soo sorry!" You say while walking up to Michael.

Michael's POV

Y/n is walking towards me and little does she know I have a surprise for her. That's what you get when you mess with my chicken. I grab a super soaker from the under the bed with my left hand and jump up and spray y/n with water.

"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Y/n screams.

"That's what happens when you mess with a black mans chicken and for dropping it." I say running out of the room cracking up.

"MICHAEL IMMA GET YOU!" Y/n runs after me.

Once I make it down the stairs I head towards the front door and run outside. I run really fast so I know y/n can't catch up to me. I run towards my Rolls Royce and jump in. Once I'm inside I start the car and leave.

YOUR POV

"Michael, where the hell are you?" You say out of breath from running after Michael.

"Did he leave?" You ask your bodyguard John.

John laughs and says "Yes y/n. He just took off! I was walking up to the door and see chicken everywhere. What happened?" John asks tilting his head to the side.

"Michael was trying to hog up the chicken so I took the bucket from him in the car. Once we got out the car, Michael took the bucket again trying to eat the chicken, and I kind of snatched the bucket from him and the chicken fell on the ground." You say out of breath.

"So that must've been when he sprayed you with the super soaker?" Josh ask giggling.

"Pretty much. Oh my god. I forgot Michael can't drive that good!" You to John a little worried because Michael can't drive that well.

"He'll be fine y/n" John says patting your shoulder. All of a sudden Michael pulls up in the driveway and gets out of the car.

"I GOT DA CHICKEN!" Michael yells into the air while holding a chicken wing up to the sky.

"Oh Michael." You say to yourself.