Chapter 1

ARIANA'S POV

"Woo party time" Daniel yelled as he walked in the door. "You said it, hi Daniel" I said walking up and giving him a hug. "Hey cutie, nice house" he said looking around. "Thanks" Jai walked inside and ran up to Daniel. "Hey bro I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been" he asked. "Pretty good, looks like you guys are doing just fine with this massive mansion" he said dumping his bag on the chair. "Yeah, we're gonna work things out and hopefully everything will be better, I'm trying so hard to stay away from crime" Jai said. "Good for you bro, me too and I've found my self a lady recently" he said smirking. "Really, who" he asked. "You'll meet her tonight" he said walking outside.

About 15 minutes later Luke and Beau arrived. We went up and gave them hugs. "Nice house" Luke said almost drooling. "Yeah I reckon" Beau replied. "Thanks guys" both Jai and I said in sync. Then a few minutes later we heard the door bell, I went to answer the door and found My new friend Laura and one of my best friends Christie. This is the first time the girls are going to meet the rest of the gang. "Hey girls let me introduce you to some people." I said dragging them inside. "This is Luke, Daniel, and Beau" I said pointing to each Of the boys. "Boys this is Laura and Christie" they said hi to each other and Daniel seemed to be smiling at Laura. "Is something going on between you two" Jai asked. "Umm yeah she's the girl I told you about earlier today" he went and gave her a hug. "We've been dating for the past 2 months" Laura smiled. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys" I said. A few minutes later, James walked in and froze looking around the house. "What the fuck, Jai how did you afford this" James asked. "I'm a saver James, not a spender" we all laughed and headed for the backyard.

We we're all swimming in the pool for a while but then decided to go inside and watch movies. We sat on the comfy white leather lounge and watched the paranormal activity movies. I hated scary movies but the boys all voted for it so is girls had no choice. Jai kept chuckling at me whenever I jumped. "Aww babe it's okay, I'm here to protect you" he said kissing my forehead. I hid in his chest and didn't want to watch It anymore. Lexi and I walked outside because we hated scary movies.

"So have you found a man yet Lexi" I smiled. "Umm" she smirked. "Oh my god who is he" I questioned. "Well you already know him" she said. "Who is it" I asked eagerly waiting to find out. "It's Beau" she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Oh my god your  dating Beau, that's amazing, how long" I asked. "Just over a month" she answered. "How come you didn't tell me" I said pushing her slightly. "We didn't want anyone to know yet so you can't tell anyone and don't let him know that you know" she said. "Okay I won't but congrats girl I'm so happy for you." I said hugging her

After the movie had finished Jai came outside and asked me if I wanted to go upstairs with him. I said yes and followed him I our room. All the others decided to sleep over so we didn't have to wait for them to leave. He picked me up and placed me on the bed kissing my neck. I held his head close and he started to suck on my sweet spot. "Ahhh Jai that feels good" I said. He smiled and did it again. He then removed my top and I removed his. He went to suck the top of my breasts, I moaned and he moved up to my lips kissing me hard and entering his tongue into my mouth. I let him in and our tongues danced around going harder and deeper into the kiss. "Babe lets do it" he said. "Hmm sure" I replied. "Really" he asked shocked. "Yeah" he went in to kiss me but I covered his mouth. "Actually, I'm not in the mood tonight" I smirked and he chuckled. "Okay I've had it with your teasing" he whispered into my ear. He then smirked at me and unclipped my bra and through it away. "We're doing it" he said and I nodded. "No more teasing, let's get it done with" I smiled.

LEXI'S POV

Everyone has gone to bed except for me and Beau. We went and sat by the edge Of the pool and talked. "Hey I hope you don't mind but I told Luke about us" Beau said. "That's okay, I told Ari" I replied. "I think we should tell everyone, I don't wanna hide it anymore I mean I see the way Jai and Ariana are and I want to do that to you but if we keep it a secret we can't" he explained. "Yeah I think we should." I replied back. "Okay so tomorrow we tell everyone" he said before kissing me. We went into one of the room and we started making out which turned into something more. We started taking our clothes off and he entered inside of me. It felt sore at first but he thrusted hard into me and it felt so good after a few minutes. He kissed me hard while going in deeper. It felt so good but then he pulled away. "I know we haven't know each other for very long but, I think I love you Lexi" he said pushing my hair away from my face. "I think I love you too Beau" I replied kissing him.

ARIANA'S POV

The next day I woke up really happy but sore. Jai wasn't in the room but I could smell pancakes and it smelt so good. I walked downstairs and found Lexi, James and Daniel sitting in the living room and Jai and Beau were cooking the pancakes. Both shirtless by the way which makes it 1000000 times hotter. "Good morning beautiful how was your sleep" Jai asked. "It was good" I replied placing my hands around his waist while he cooked. Lexi was coming towards me and she looked so happy, I went over and gave her a hug. "You seem very happy this morning" I said. She smiled. "Okay what happened with beau" I whispered. "We did it last night" she smiled again. "Really, I did it with Jai" we both gave each other smirks. "Beau didn't use protection though so I'm a little nervous" I thought for a second. "Wait I don't think Jai used it either" I started getting scared. "Maybe we should make a doctors appointment in a couple of weeks just to be sure" she said holding her stomach. "Yeah we have to be sure aye" I said as we walked into the living room.