Chapter 13

ARIANA'S POV

I was still in the room that Rhys through me in, and Jai came in to keep me company. "How long are you gonna keep me here" I asked with a shaky voice. "Look Ari I'm so sorry this happened, I want you to stay here until I kill the guy that's after you" he said. "What. Someone's after me" I asked getting a little scared. "Yes, someone is out to kill you because I love you. The guy hates me and wants to take away my happiness... You" he grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek. "You still love me" I said quietly. "Of course I do, we were together for a long time and I can't just switch my feelings off" he spoke. "I love you too" I said barely loud enough for him to hear. "I heard that" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and removed my hands from his grip. "But I can't be with you" I added and placed a frown on my lips. "But why" he gave me a sad expression. "Because were different from each other, I mean it was good at the start but we have changed, were nothing alike we always disagree on everything and it's just not going to work out for us" he stood up and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. "I'm sorry Jai" I whispered to myself. Tears started falling from my eyes. I wanted to be with him but it's not right, he's no good for me. Also I'm just beginning to write music and I'm actually almost done with my first album, I won't have time for him and I just think a relationship is the last thing I need right now.

He came back in about half an hour later. "You want something to eat" he sighed. "Umm, no thanks" I said quietly. I think he could tell I was upset because he came over and sat next to me on the floor in the corner. I don't even get a bed to sleep in. "Look, I promise you everything's gonna be okay, you won't be here forever" he said. I looked over at him. "I'm sorry for getting angry before, I didn't mean to go off like that, it's just.... I love you so much an-" I cut him off. "Don't" I said softly. He looked into my eyes and I connected our lips. "Well, well, well. Looks like the happy couple are back together" I heard a dark and creepy voice in the near distance. "Jake" Jai said. He got up and walked over towards him. "Jai, what are you doing with your life" he said. "Your pathetic, why would a hot chick like that want to be with such a loser like you" he smirked. Jai looked mad but also hurt. "I'm not pathetic" he growled. Jake came over to me and bent down so he was on my level. "What do you say slut, wanna get out of here" he winked at me. "Hey" Jai snapped. Jake turned around and stood up. "She's not a fucking slut, if you ever talk to her like that again, I will end you cunt" Jai yelled. I felt a little more protected knowing Jai still loved me so much. I knew he would do anything to keep me safe.

--------------------
Short chapter I'm sorry, hope you like it though. Love you all 💜💜💜

5 votes for next chapter