Chapter 1

Chorong pov

I woke up and go to the bathroom to wash up.As usual,after i finished bathing,i wear my school uniform.After that,i wake the others up.Actually,i live with Naeun,Bomi,Eunji,Hayoung and Namjoo.We called as Apink.I go to Eunji's room first.

"Eunji ah,ireonayo."i said.

"Hurmm.."she hummed.

"Palli ga.Ne?"i said.

"Ne,unnie."she said amd go to the bathroom.

As usual,i go to the others' room and wake them up.As they were still finishing themself,i go to the kitchen to cook for breakfast.After they all ready with their school uniform,we eat their breakfast.Then,we go to school using my car.

"Unnie,you drive?"Naeun ask as she was about to take the driver seat.

"Ne.Wae?"i said as i already on the driver seat.

"Okay but be careful."she said and smiled.

"Hahaha.I'll try.I know i'm not good at driving."i said and she just laugh.

I drive to the school in risk.I almost hit a car and a boy just now.Maybe its my first time.Then,we arrived.

"Unnie!"They all said and i just give them a grin.

"I relieved that none of us has a heart attack.*sigh*"Bomi said.

"Hehe.Mian."i said.

"Okay.As long as we're safe,its okay.Now,let's go to the class."Eunji said.

"Kaja!"i said.

We all go to the class.Suddenly,someone grab my arm and i turn around.It was Luhan.Oh,i forgot to tell.Luhan is my namjachingu now.We loved each other.

"Oh oppa.Wae?"i said.

"Jagiya,can we go out later?"he said and smiled.

"when?"i ask and smiled back.

"after school.So,wait for me at the school gate later."he said.

"Oh Arraseo."i said.

Then,we go to our class.Actually,we both in the same class.I go inside first and sit beside Naeun.

"Have a date later,huh?"Naeun ask.

"Ne?Yeah."i said.

"Ohh.Okay."she said.

Recess time

Luhan approached me with his other member of EXO.There are some in this class and some are not.In this class theres only Luhan,Sehun,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Suho,Kai.And the others at another class.

"Jagiya,want to go recess with us?"he ask and smiled.

"Ermm..sure."i said.

"You guys want to come with us?"Luhan ask the others.

"Sure!Kaja."they said

"You guys go first.I forgot to take my purse in the locker."i said and go to my locker.

"Arraseo."they said.

I open my locker and grab my purse.Under the purse,i saw a note.

To:Chorong

Nan johahae.(I like you)

From:Your secret admire.

I already saw it many times in my locker.I wonder who is it.Usually,the person who likes me will write their names.But this one not.So,i am curious.I ignored it first and go to canteen.At the canteen,i bumped to a guy.I don't know who is he.

"Mianhae."i said and bow.

The guy just bow and walk faster.Why is he so nervous?Is he does something wrong?Nan molla(I don't know).

The guy pov

I just bumped to Chorong.She said sorry and bow but i just bow.I don't know why i feel nervous and shy.

Chorong pov

I walk to EXOPink(Exo & Apink) table and sit there.

"What took you so long?"Namjoo ask who sit beside me.

"Ermm.I bumped to someone just now.He looks so nervous.I don't know why."i explain.

"I guess he is shy with you and likes you,maybe."she said.

"Impossible."i said.

"What?!Who likes who?"Luhan ask.

"Oh aniyo.Chorong likes you."she said.

"Ohh.Of course she is."Luhan said and smiled.I just smiled.

------------------------------------------------

This is the third fanfic.As usual,i use Chorong as the heroine.Haha.You know Chorong is my bias.I really want to make Mark fanfic.So,this is it.