Chapter 16

Chorong pov

I can't believe Mark would do that.I should believe Luhan oppa.I should leaves the house.Also the other members.Its dangerous.

When me and Namjoo arrived,i saw Jackson.

"Oh Chorong ah!"he said and i.just ignored him.Me and Namjoo quickly go to our room and packs our things.I alredy told the others,they also pack their things.

We go downstairs and saw Jackson sitting at the sofa but this time the others also there include Mark and JB.

"Wait!Where are you guys going?"Jr ask.

"Sorry but we have to go.If you want to know why,ask your eldest hyung there."i said and pointed to JB and Mark.

"JB hyung and Mark hyung?"they said.

Then,Me and Apink go to our car and put all the things in the car.Then,someone called me.

"Chorong ah,i can explain this."i saw Mark standing in front of me,blocking me.

"What do you want to explain?I saw it with my own eyes."i said.

"Yess but its misunderstand."he said.

"Whatever.I don't want to hear it anymore.Don't ever contact me,text me or even meet me again."i said and quickly go iinside the car.

"Chorong ah!Chorong ah!"he said and knocking the car's window.

Naeun drives the car quickly.

Mark pov

When i arrived at the house,i haven't seen Chorong.She haven't home yet or what?Then,i saw the girls walking downstairs.I saw Chorong.She really don't believe me anymore.

"Wait!Where are you guys going?"Jr ask.

"Sorry but we have to go.If you want to know why,ask your eldest hyung there."Chorong said and pointed to me and JB.

"JB hyung and Mark hyung?"they said,looking at us.

When all of the girls already outside,i want to try to explain to Chorong so,i go out to catch them

"Chorong ah,i can explain this."i said,standing in front of Chorong and blocking her.

"What do you want to explain?I saw it with my own eyes."she said.

"Yess but its misunderstand."i said.

"Whatever.I don't want to hear it anymore.Don't ever contact me,text me or even meet me again."she said and quickly go inside the car.

"Chorong ah!Chorong ah!"i said and knocking the car's window.

And the car go just like that.

"Arghhh!!!!"i shouted as louder as i can.I frustrated with this situation.

"Chorong ah!!!!!"i shouted again.

Then,the others approach me.

"Hyung,calm down.Just wait until Chorong's okay.I bet she is stress."Jr said.

"I can't.Erghh!!Luhan!!"i shouted again.

"Hyung!Relax!"Jr said again.

"You should relax,Mark ssi."Jackson said.

"*sigh*I hate Luhan!I hate him so much!"i just sighed.I don't know what to do.I don't what to say.I hate Luhan.I hate Exo.Erghh!!

------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short.And sorry if its becomes more bored.Anyway,feels sorry for Mark.Really sorry.Anyway,hope you enjoy and please vote and comment :)Sorry for the late update.The picture show Mark's frustrated face or mad face.