Chapter 5

Mark pov

I become nervous meeting her just now.I don't even thought that she will go to the park.I thought she go to the canteen with her 'boyfriend'-_-.You know.Luhan from Exo.Got7's enemies.

Chorong pov

After how many years i dated Luhan,I just know Got7 is Exo enemies now?Whatever.After Luhan apologies me,he offered me to take me home.Of course,i agreed.While we were in the car...

"Jagiya,don't ever close to any member of Got7,please.I don't like it."he said,looking at me seriously.

"Err...Arraseo,oppa.But can't we just be friends?"i said,avoided eye contact with him.

"Nope.You can't.I don't like it.I hate it.Starting from tomorrow,you can't go to them,even Mark."he said.

"but Oppa-"i want to talk but he cut off.

"Nope.I said no.So,no."he said.

*sigh*I just want to be friends.

After a few minutes,we arrived at my house also the other girls.I guess they are early than i am.I take off the seatbelt.

"Bye oppa."i said and kissed his cheek.

"*pout*why at the cheek?"he said,pouting.

"Err..then,where?"i said,weird at his question.

"Here."he said putting his index finger at his lips.

"*blushes*Aishh.Oppa.Don't be silly."i said and blushed and go out from his car.He open the window.

"Bye oppa."i said.

"Bye."he said.I guess he is sulking.

"*giggles*Oppa,sulking?"i said and he avoided my eye contact.

"You think?"he said and look at me.I go around and he open the window beside him.He look at me and i peck his lips.

"Happy?"i ask him.He just smiled.

"Really happy."he said and grinned.

After that,i go inside my house.

Luhan pov

I will not let you go to Got7 anymore.*smirk*Just wait,Got7.I will make you guys suffer.That what you get when you messing up with me.

Chorong pov

I go inside my room.I want to text Mark.I open my phone and there a message.Its from unknown number.

Unknown to Chorong
Hey,Chorong.This is Mark.

Chorong to Mark
Hey Mark.I was about to text you just now.Hehe^^

Mark to Chorong
Really?but i first.Haha.

Chorong to Mark
Yeah.By the way,why are you texting me?

Mark to Chorong
Ermm..Want to go recess with me tomorrow at the park again?

He ask me to go recess but then i remembered what Luhan said.

"Don't ever close to any member of Got7.I don't like it."

Eottoke?!Should i go or not?should i go or not?I was afraid.Maybe next time.

Chorong to Mark
Ermmm...Maybe next time.Because i want to go recess with my friends.

Mark to Chorong
Ohh..Arasseo.Next time^^

Chorong to Mark
Sorry :(

Mark to Chorong
Its okay. :) Anyway,i got to go.Bye.

Chorong to Mark
Okay.Bye.

Mark pov

I know he afraid of Luhan.I know she want to recess with Luhan,her'boyfriend',right.Next time.Okay.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy.I almost forgot my idea about this fanfic.I try to remember and BOOM!It came out.Haha.Wait for next chapter.Please vote and comment.