Chapter 10

Luhan pov

Actually,i saw them at the hospital.

Flashback

I was walking from the store and walk pass through the hospital.Then,coincidentally,i saw Chorong and Mark.I hide behind a wall to see what they are doing.They are buying some foods.So,you are here,Chorong ah.You didn't call me for a long time or even text me because you are here with that jerk.I'm your boyfriend not him.Your suppose to be with me,Chorong ah i mean Jagiya.*smirk*I walk until i reached my car.I come inside and drive to my house but actually Exo's house.After a few minutes,i arrived at the house.I go inside and saw them sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Hey guys,i'm home!"i said and joins them.

"Oh hey Luhan."Suho said.

So,i sit beside Sehun and i started to talk.

"Ermm.Guys,i have something to tell you."i said.

"What is it?"Sehun said.

"Okay.Just now,i saw Chorong with Mark at the hospital."i said.

"Err.Which hospital?"Xiumin ask.

"Seoul Hospital."i said.

"Is there any Seoul Hospital in Korea?"Lay said.We looked at him 'like seriously' face.

"Aishh..Why are you so blur?"i said.

"Hehe.Mian."Lay said.

"Whatever,but Got7 is getting more brave.We have to fight with them again."i said.

"Bwo?!Agaainnn?"They all said.

"Yupp because Mark stole my girl."i said.

"Whose your girl?"Lay ask,looking blur again.

"Seriously,Lay hyung.Do you get amnesia?Don't you remember Chorong?"i said,annoyed by Lay hyung.

"Oh.Hehe.Okay."he said.

"Now,what should we do?"Chanyeol ask.

"Hurmm..Something that make Chorong hates Mark or even make Apink hates Got7."i said.

"But how?"Suho said.

"Something."i said and smirks.

End of flashback

Chorong pov

After we eat,we sat on the sofa to watch tv.I sat beside Mark.While we were watching tv,i feel like somthing bothering on my head.'Will Luhan do something to us?'Why is this question always stuck in my mind?I feel worried.Then,Mark talked to me.

"Chorong ah,gwenchana?You look sad.Are you sick?"he said.

"Ne?Errr..Aninde.Nan gwenchana."i said and smiled.

"Oh okay."he said and continue to watch tv.

Gosh!I kinda feel worried right now.I feel weird.I feel like something will going to happen.Aishh!!Stop thinking negative,Chorong ah.Think positive.Everything will be okay.I just realized that we watch horror movie.It was Insidious 3.It was scary.I also didn't realized that i hug Mark's arm really tight but when realized,i quickly apologised.

"Mianhae,Mark oppa."i said.

"Hahaha.Gwenchana.I know you scared.You can hug me if you want.Don't just hug my arm.Hahaha."he said.

Pfft.Since when you become so byuntae.Haha.

"Errr.I don't think so."i said.

Then,the part where the girl in the movie got pull by the ghost come out.I quickly hug Mark's arm again and hides my face behind his arm.

Mark pov

We were watching horror movie,Insidious 3.I was sitting beside Chorong.When the scary part come out,she hugs my arm.That make me happy eventhough i watch horror movie.I can't stop smiling.Then,she said sorry.

"Mianhae,Mark oppa."she said.

"Hahaha.Gwenchana.I know you scared.You can hug me if you want.Don't just hug my arm.Hahaha."i said and she is blushing.Haha.

Hahaha.She is so cute when she scared and blush.

"Errr.I don't think so."she said and blush.

Then,the part where the girl was pull up by the ghost come out,Chorong quickly hug my arms and hides her face.Just why is she so cute.Haha.I just can't stop smiling when i look at her.With the dark and having a moment like this,really make me happy.I can't focus on the movie when i ways look at her.Haha.

Someone pov

I'm looking at Chorong and Mark when we were watching horror movie.Chorong was hugging his arm.This make me really jealous.I can't even have a time with Chorong.

------------------------------------------------

Yeayy!!I got an idea.Yay!Haha.Anyway,sorry if its bored.I try to make jokes there.I know its not funny.Haha.Anyway,who do you think the one who have feelings toward Chorong?The one who jealous looking at them?Hurmm.I also curious.Hehe >< Anyway,hope you enjoy it and vote also comment.