Chapter 9

Got7 already home from hospital.Apink were staying with them for awhile because of their health.

Chorong pov

I was in my room when suddenly my phone rang.Its mean there someone calling me.It was Luhan O_O Eottoke?!He can't know that i'm here.I nervously pick it up.

Phone conversation

"Yeoboseyo?"i said.

"Jagiya!Eodiga?"he said.

"Errr..I'm at the supermarket with the girls.Waeyo oppa?"i lied.

"Ohh..Nothing..Just asking..I was about to ask you out."he said.

"Ohh..Jjinja?Mianhae oppa :("i said,feeling guilty.

"Gwenchana.As long as you're not with other guys."he said.That word makes me feel really guilty.

"Arraseo."i said.

"Annyeong,jagi."he said.

"Annyeong,oppa.Take care."i said.

"Arraseo.You too."he said.

End of conversation

I relieved that he don't suspicious on me.It afraid me and i feel guilty.I hope he will not know about this.I lied to him.I look at my watch.Its 10:50 a.m.I should take a bath now.I go inside bathroom and wash up.

A few minutes later

I finished bathing and put clothes.I take my phone and go downstairs.I was playing my phone when i was still taking the stairs(you know what i mean,right),i take a wrong step and about to fall but i feel nothing.Wait?!Did i have power or something?I guess no.I open my eyes and saw someone holding me.He was holding my waist and we locked eyes about 30 seconds.

"Next time,be careful,arraseo?"he said and let me go.

"Hehe.A-Arraseo,Mark oppa."i said and blush.He just give me a cute smile.I melt by his smile.I smile back.

"Anyway,want to cook with me?"he said.

"Cook?Sure."i said and smiles.

"Jjinja?Kaja!"he said and grab my hand.

Then,we both go to the kitchen to cook for the others.

"Mark oppa,where the others?"i ask.

"They are outside.I don't know what they are doing."he said.

"Ohh."i replied.

We made bibimbap,kimchi,tteokbokki and rices.I made the tteokbokki and bibimbap while Mark made rice and kimchi.

"Chorong ah,have a taste of this kimchi."he said while asking me to taste the kimchi.I taste the kimchi and it really delicious.I don't know that he would be a good cook.

"Jjinja mashitta."i said and smiles.

"Jjinja?Gomawo."he said and smiles back.

"You are so cute."i said silently.I don't know if he hears it.

"Bwo??"he ask,looking confused.

"Ne?A-Aniya."i said.

The foods is ready.Now,to call the others.Mark called the others and i'm getting ready the foods,plates,glasses and the other things.

Mark pov

The food is ready so Chorong ask me to called the others to come eat.I go out and saw they are playing with the pool together.They are so cute like a little kid.

"Yah!Everyone!Come inside to eat!"i shouted to them.All of them look at me and run inside.I just giggles looking at them.

Luhan pov

I called Chorong to ask where is she.I called her.

Phone conversation

"Yeoboseyo?"she said.

"Jagiya!Eodiga?"i said.

"Errr..I'm at the supermarket with the girls.Waeyo oppa?"she said.

"Ohh..Nothing..Just asking..I was about to ask you out."i said.

"Ohh..Jjinja?Mianhae oppa :("she said.

"Gwenchana.As long as you're not with other guys."i said.

"Arraseo."she said.

"Annyeong,jagi."i said.

"Annyeong,oppa.Take care."she said.

"Arraseo.You too."i said.

End of conversation

Actually,i know she lied to me.I know she with Got7.I know it all.I saw it all.I saw everything.Nevermind,you will get something from me later,Got7.The one with the most suffer will be Mark.......Lets wait and see.

------------------------------------------------

안녕!Hope you enjoy it.네,요로분!I will update soon.I know its bored.Anyway,please vote and comment!사랑해!