Chapter 30

No one pov

"Jagi,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.I hope this year is your best year and I hope you will stay with me forever and ever.Don't ever leave me."a guy said.

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too,Oppa.I promise i will not leave you."a girl said.

The couple promised each other to not leave each other and stay with each other forever.Suddenly,the girl is kidnap by someone and been forced to go in the van.

"Oppa!!Oppa!!Help mee!!Yah!!Nuguya?!!"the girl screamed.

"Just shut up!!"that 'someone' said.

The guy tried to fight but he can't because that 'someone' brought so many people to fight him.Instead,he got bruised all over his body.He collapsed on the ground while looking at the van.

"ARGHHH!!!J-jagi,hang....in t-there."he said to himself.

He tried to get up and sit at the side.Suddenly,he got a call.He picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?"he said.

"Hahahaha.Annyeongg~You want your precious back?"the guy on the phone said.

"YAHH!!NUGUYA?!!!"he said.

"HHAHAHA..Calm down,dearr.Relaxx~Your precious will be safe if you do what i say."the guy said.

"Ughh!!What do you want?"he said.

"You know what i want"the guy said.

Mark pov

"Arghhh!!!!Chorong-ahhh!!!"i screamed and wake up

*sigh*What kind of dream is that?That is a nightmare.I hope it is just a dream and i was sweating so much.But that dream is really scary and make me worried about Chorong.I look up at her and she is sleeping well..I hope there's nothing happen tomorrow..As i look at Chorong's sleeping face,i fell asleep..

Tomorrow morning

Mark pov

I wake up but still closing my eyes.I open the curtain and it seems like the weather is good.I wonder if Chorong already awake.I turn around and i saw the ward's bed is empty.Where is Chorong?

"Chorong-ahh!Eodiya?!"i screamed a bit.

I searched for her everywhere in the ward and i even searched for the whole hospital but still i can't find her.Don't tell me the dream was true.Goshh!!I called Jaebum and tell him what happened.He is worried so he come immediately to the hospital.

Chorong pov

i woke up and i realized that i'm not in the ward nor the hospital.I look around and i saw someone's back.I was scared and tied up.The person turn around and it was Luhan.

"Oh!You are awake."he said.

"Luhan!What are you doing?!Let me go!"i said.

"You think i would let you go easily.I will just wait YOUR HERO come and save you"he said.

Luhan is making a call and i thought it was Mark oppa.So,i just screamed his name.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"he just yelled at me and i just scared so i keep quiet.

Mark pov

After a few minutes

The members arrived including Chorong's friends.

"Now,what are we going to do?"Jaebum said.

"You know i have this nightmare last night and it was scary."i said.