Chapter 7

Mark pov

When i woke up,i was in a room.It was already morning and I saw a girl sitting beside me with her eyes closed.It was still a bit blurry.

"Where am i?"i ask the girl.The girl open her eyes and look at me.

"Chorong?"i ask again.Why was she here?

"Oh you're wake up.You are at a hospital.I send you here.I mean me and my members."she said and smiled.

"Oh..What happened to me?"i ask again.I don't really remember what happened yesterday.

"Oh..You are unconscious and yeah i bring you here."she said.

"But....how did you know i'm at XXX?"i said,weirdly.

"Oh about that,actually Bomi saw you guys at the XXX."i said.

Flashback

Bomi pov

I was walking on the street alone because i don't know what to do in the house.Then,i walk out to get some air.While i was walking,i heard some noises.I look at the noises and i saw two group were fighting with each other.The two group is seem familiar.When i look a bit closer,i saw Luhan.Wait?Luhan?!Is that Mark?Is he fighting again?I saw Mark was being kicked by Luhan.Luhan ran away and i think Mark collapsed.I go closer to Mark and so many blood on his face.I also saw the other member collapsed on the ground. I better call ambulance.I dialled 911.

Phone conversation

"Annyeonghaseyo.This is an ambulance."someone talking.

"Annyeonghaseyo.There are 7 boys injured here at XXX.So,please come here faster."i said.

"Okay.Wait there.We will come as fast as we can."the person said.

End of conversation

I waited for the ambulance and i heard a siren.They quickly carry up the boys and i follow them to the hospital.After arrived at the hospital,they quickly bring them to the emergency room.I called Chorong unnie.

Phone conversation

"Unnie!Can you come to the hospital now?"i said to Chorong unnie.

"Waeyo?"she ask.

"Got7!They're fighting with Exo but Exo already ran and i saw them.Now,they are in the hospital."i explain.

"Which hospital?"she ask.

"Seoul Hospital."i said.

"Arraseo.I come right away."she said.

"Arraseo."i said.

End of conversation

After a few minutes,Chorong unnie came with other members.

End of flashback

Chorong pov

"That's how you are here."i said.

"Ohh.."Mark said.

"Where are the others?"he ask.

"They are at the other room.They still unconscious but i don't know now."i said.

"Ohh.I want to meet them.Can i?"he said.

"After you are healed."i said.

"Ermmm..Arraseo."he said.

"Anyway,i brought you some porridge if you want to eat."i said.

"Ermm..Sure.But Luhan-"i was about to continue when she cut me off.

"Don't worry about him.He don't know that i'm here."i said.

"Ohh..Okay."he said.

I take the porridge and give it to him.He take the porridge and eat it.

"Its delicious!"he said and smiled at me.

"Jjinja?I'm the one who cooked it."i said.

"But i can't really tell that you are the one who cooked it."he said and laughed.

"Yahh!You can ask the other members.I cooked it before you wake up."i said.

"Hahaha.Arraseo.Arraseo."he said and continue eating.

"Hihihi.*grins*"i grinned and we both laughed.

I stared at him and i admit it he looks so cute when eating.Anyway,why are they fighting?Is it Luhan?!It can't be then why?

"Chorong?"

"...."

"Chorong ah."

"....."

"Chorong ah!"

"Ne?Wae?Wae?"i said and back to the reality.

"Hahaha.Ani.You are staring at me so i thought maybe there somthing on my face?or you just realised that i'm handsome?"he said and laughed.

"Bwo?You're so full of yourself.I just thinking of something."i said and laughed also.

"Hahaha.Arraseo."he said and continue eating again.I just smiled.

------------------------------------------------

So,hope you enjoy it.Please vote and comment.안녕!