Chapter 11

Jackson pov

I'm looking at Chorong and Mark when we were watching horror movie.Chorong was hugging his arm.This make me really jealous.I can't even have a time with Chorong.Then,suddenly Yugyeom called me.

"Jackson hyung,what are you thinking about?"he said,who was sitting beside me.

"Ne?Aniya."i said and smiled.

"Arraseo.."he said.

Chorong pov

After watching Insidious 3,we all back to our room to sleep except me.I want to drink water and grab some air.I go to the kitchen and drink some water but then someone called me.

"Oh Chorong ah,what are you doing?"someone said.

"Oh Jackson oppa.I just drink some water.Wae?"i said and smiled.

"Ohh.Just asking.Anyway,i'm going to bed first."he said.

"Arraseo.Jaljayo Jackson oppa."i said.

"Ne.Nado,Chorong ah."he said and go upstairs.

I go outside and sit on a bench to take some air.

"Woahh.It really refreshing out here."i said.

"Yes it is."someone said.I was shocked at first but then smiled.

"Oh Mark oppa.You are not sleep yet?"i said.

"Ne.I still not sleepy yet.I can't sleep either."he said.

"Keureokkeuna.Nado."i said and he just smiled.

Mark pov

I was going downstairs to go outside to grab some air when i saw Jackson walking out from the kitchen.He go upstairs and i approached him.

"Eo?Jackson ah.What are you doing at the kitchen?"i said.

"Oh.Nothing."he said and continue walking.He looks sad but why.Its weird.

Then,i saw Chorong walking to the door.I think she is going outside.So,i also come out to grab some air and i saw Chorong sitting on a bench near the swimming pool.

"Woahh.It really refreshing out here."Chorong said.

"Yes it is."i said.She looks shocked at first but then smiled.Woahh..The refreshing air and refreshing to see her smile.

"Oh Mark oppa.You are not sleep yet?"she said.

"Ne.I still not sleepy yet.I can't sleep either."i said

"Keureokkeuna.Nado."she said.

I just smiled to her.Its good to be with her.

Jackson pov

I was about to go inside my room when i saw Mark going outside.I go to check what he was doing outside.So,i decided to check him but i saw them i mean Chorong and Mark.I can hear what they are saying.

"Woahh.It really refreshing out here." Chorong said.

"Yes it is."Mark said.

"Oh Mark oppa.You are not sleep yet?"Chorong said.

"Ne.I still not sleepy yet.I can't sleep either."Mark said.

"Keureokkeuna.Nado."Chorong said.

A bit sad looking at them together but they are look cute together but i like Chorong.How am i gonna do?Should i forget about Chorong?or should i get Chorong?I better go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

Woahh!!Its Jackson!!Sorry if its short or sorry if Jackson not the right one.Anyway,I really hope you guys enjoy it and please vote and comment.캄사합니다!사랑해!