Chapter 26

Mark pov

"Mark?!"she said and i widen my eyes.

"D-D-Dahyun?!!!How-"i was speechless.How she can be alive again?How?

"How y-you c-can be a-alive a-again?"i said.

"Sorry,Mark oppa.It was complicated."she said.

"What so complicated?I believe that you are dead and i saw it right with my eyes but how can you be alive again?Is this even possible?"i said,not believing that she is in front of me.

"Yes.It really is complicated but it was all Luhan's plan.He just want to see you sad and not happy.I feel guilty for doing it with him and feel sorry to you."she said.Like seriously.Why must she followed what Luhan ask her to?

"Why don't you just not followed what he says and this will not happen to me.I was really believing that you are already dead."i said,still i don't believe this confusing thing.

"Okay.I know you are mad,stress and thinks that this is a confusing stuff.Yes,i know.I know you would mad to me but i didn't think straight at that time.Sorry,Mark oppa."she said.

"Aishh!Whatever.I have to go.Bye."i said and quickly walked away.

I admit i still can't believe that she is alive and Luhan plan all these.Like seriously.I don't even notice that.Dahyun also joined in with him?Why?What's the reason?Erghh!!Its makes me even stress.

After a few minutes

I arrived at the hospital and straight to Chorong's room.I saw Chorong was sleeping on the bed.I guess i was taking too long to buy the snacks.Mian,Chorong ah.I just let her be then.Maybe she is tired.I sit beside her and stared at her face.She even cute when she is sleeping.*sigh* I can't believe Dahyun was alive.After a few minutes,i fell asleep by her side.

After a few hours of sleeping

Chorong pov

I woke up and saw Mark sleeping peacefully beside me.I smiled when seeing her sleep like that.I don't to wake him up but maybe i was mkving so much that he woke up.

"Oh,you woke up already?"he said.

"Nae!^^" i said and smiled.

"Do you want to eat something,snacks maybe?"he said,taking out the snacks.

"Sure!" I said.I take the snacks and open some packets.I eat it.

"It is so delicious!Anyway,Thanks for buying it for me.I haven't eat this for so long :D"i said and smiled to him.

"Your welcome.Eat as much as you want ^^"he said and smiled back to me.

"Chorong ah,i want to ask you something."he said.

"What is it?"i ask,full of curiousity

"Ermm..If someone that you loved before that you believe he was die because of some incident,then,after a long time of his death as you believe,you met him again.What would you do?"he said.

Kinda confusing question for me but still i can understand it.

"Okay.So,sounds complicated and a bit confusing but it was unbelievable for me to believe that he is still alive.But,isn't it impossible?For me,i guess."i said.

"Yeah!But nothing is impossible in our lives,right?"he said.

"Yeah,i guess too."i said.

"Anyway,why are you asking?"i continued.

------------------------------------------------

Finally,i updated again.Sorry for taking too long for updated.I was taking exam last week.Its hard af.Anyway,please vote and comment.Hope you enjoy this chapter and always take care of yourselves :D