Chapter 6

Mark pov

Why would Luhan want to meet us?Aishh...

Flashback

I was walking to the bathroom and when i go out,i meet Luhan.I about to walk away when Luhan grab my shoulder.

"Yahh!!Where do you think you want to go,huh?"he said,questioning me.

"Whatt?!!"i said a little bit shouting.

"I want to meet you guys.I mean Got7,this night."he said.

"For what?!"i ask.

"Aishh..Just meet me and Exo."he said.

"Arraseo.but where?"i ask.

"At XXX,7:45 p.m."he said.

"Okay."i said and i walk away.

End of flashback

I haven't told the others yet so i tell them now.I go downstairs.They were sitting on the sofa,watching tv.

"Hey guys."i said and sit beside JB.

"Hey Mark hyung."Jackson said.

"Err...guys,i want tell you guys something."i said.

"Okayy..What is it?"Jr said.

"Is it something bad or good?"Yugyeom ask.

"Okayy..I guess it is bad.Actually,Exo want to meet us.I meet Luhan just now and he ask me to bring you guys and he also bring his friends.I don't know what the motive but that what he told me."i explain to them.

"J-Jjinja?"JB said and i just nodded.

"Okay.But where?"BamBam ask.

"At XXX,7:45 p.m."i said.

"*sigh*I guess we should get ready."Jr said.

"Yeah."JB said.

At 7:35 p.m.

Luhan pov

Exo and i were sitting at the sofa,talking.They already about we meeting Got7 tonight.

"Guys,we will meet Got7 today.We meet them at XXX.We will them at 7:45 p.m."i said to them.

"Now,its 7:35 p.m.There are 10 minutes left.So,let's go."Suho said.

"Let's go."Chanyeol said.

Mark pov

"Guys,are you ready?!"i shouted to them.

"Yes,of course!"they said.

"Let's go."i said.

We all go to XXX and waited for Exo.It was a creepy place.This was the place where Exo and Got7 always meet up.We fight here.This place also where my ex-girlfriend died.*sigh*

Flashback

No one pov

Got7 and Exo meet up at XXX.Exo kidnapped Dahyun,Mark's ex-girlfriend and treatened Mark to go to XXX and fight them.So,Got7 arrived at XXX and same goes to Exo.They already waiting for Got7.

"Jagi!Jagi!Yahh!!Where are Dahyun?!!"Mark shouted to Exo.

"Do you think you will get her this easier?You will have to fight me and the others."Luhan said to Mark.

"What do you guys wwant actually?If you just want to fight us,don't put Dahyun in this situation."Mark said.

"I was the one who like for a long time but you got her first.So,what do you think?"Luhan said.

"But...Its not her fault."Mark said.

"Yes,she have to be in this situation.To make it easier,why don't i just kill her?Its fair,right?"Luhan said while putting a gun at Dahyun's head.

"No,please no.Okay,we will fight you.Now."Mark said.

Got7 and Exo fight with each other.Mark kick off the gun and punch Luhan.Luhan fall down and Mark save Dahyun from Luhan's hand.When Got7 want to go out,Dahyun looks back and saw that Luhan pick up a gun and wants shoot Mark but Dahyun protected Mark.The one that been shoot was Dahyun.

"O-Oppa....."Dahyun said,weakly.

"J-Jagi!!Jagiya!!Andwae!!"Mark shouted.

"O-Oppa....P-Please f-fight t-them a-and w-win.....Ne?"Dahyun said to Mark and she closed her eyes slowly and died.

"Jagiya!!Andwae!!Jagiya!!"Mark shouted.

End of flashback

Mark pov

*sigh*Jagiya....I will fight them today.I promise you.After a few minutes,Exo came.

"Looks like the victim arrived first."Luhan said.

"Yeahh..Its looks like they want to lose first also."Suho said.They all laughed.

"But i guess this time the one who are late will lose."JB said.

"So,if you want to know,let's fight."Luhan said and they all run to us.

All of them started to fight.Until there only me and Luhan are left.So,we both punch each other.Both of us fall and Luhan get up quickly and kicked me.I can't get up and i collapsed.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this time its bored but yeah.I try update again later or other day.So,what happen next?Wait for the next chapter.안녕!