Chapter 25

Chorong pov

I feel bored now.Mark oppa was going to buy foods for me.Should i go out for a walk?Hurmm..Since i was bored,i should go for a walk.So,i go to the hospital's park.I sit on one of the bench.Suddenly,I saw a figure that i familiar with.The person approach me and i really know this person.

"Wait!Jackson?!Are you still alive?"i said and tried to touch him but my hand go through his body.

"Oh you're not."i continued and he smiled.

"Annyeong Chorong ah."he said and smiled.

"Annyeong Jackson."i said and we both sit on the bench.Maybe i'm the only one that can see him and other people can't.

"Anyway,what are you doing here?"he ask.

"Nothing.I'm bored in the room,waiting for Mark."i said.

"Ohh..I hope you take care of Mark since i already gone.He is my brother."he said.

"Of course i will and the others too.I'm sorry i have make you've been shot because of me."i said.

"It's okay.I sacrifice for you."he said and smiled.

"Thanks anyway,Jackson."i said and smiled back.

"Its okay."he said.

"Anyway,i want to told you that you really have to take care of Mark because...."he said.

"Because?"i said.

"Because he is in dangerous and you also have to take care of yourself."he said.

"What do you mean?"i ask and he slowly dissapeared.

"JACKSON?!Jackson ah!"i scream.

Aishh!!What does he mean?I don't understand.Mark is in dangerous?!I have to take care of myself?Does it mean i'm in dangerous too?But why does he say like that?I seriously don't understand.

"Chorong ah?What are you doing out here?"someone said and i look at the person.

"Oh Luhan?"i said.

"I miss you."he said.

"Oh.When are you coming?"i ask.

"Just now."he said.

"Ohh.What are you doing here?"i ask.

"I just want to see you and what are you doing in the hospital?"he ask.

"Ohh.Its a long story."i said.

"Oh.So,you want to tell me?"he said.

"Ermm..Not yet."i said.

"Okay.Nevermind."he said and smiled.

"Mianhae."i said.

"Gwenchana."he said and smiled.I smiled back at him.

"I have to go.Annyeong,Chorong."he said.

"Oh.Arraseo.Annyeong,Luhan oppa!"i said and waved at him then he left.

Luhan pov

Now i know where Chorong is.I search for you now i know where you are.You can't avoid from me for now on.Just wait and see,Mark.

Mark pov

I going outside to buy some foods for Chorong.I hope Jin won't find us again.I arrived at the store.I buy the foods and pay for it.When i was about to pay,theres a girl cutting the line and wants to pay first from me.She looks in a hurry but please line up.

"HEY!Don't cut the line,please!"i said.

"Oops sorry..I am in a hurry."she said and look at me.

"Mark?!"she said.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not update.School was stressful,as usual.Sorry if it is short and sorry it is bored.Anyway,what will Luhan do?Who was the person that Mark meet?Are you curious about it?Wait for the next chapter.Kamsahamnida for the vote and who was reading and also commenting*bow*Please vote and comment.Anyway,i like Suzy and Baekhyun-Dream song. :D