Chapter 15

Next morning
Chorong pov

I woke up early and wash up.Today,we are gonna go to school.As usual,i will wear my school uniform and wake up the others.Then,i go downstairs to make breakfast.

"Chorong ah?"someone said.

"Eo?Mark oppa."i said and smiled.He smiled back.He already in his school uniform.He still handsome anyway.Aish!Chorong!

"What are you doing?"he ask.

"Making breakfast."i said.

"Ohh."he said.

Then,he sits at the dining table.

"Mark oppa,did you already wake up the others?"i ask.

"Ne?Already."he said.

"Arraseo."i said.

Then,the others also wake up already and sits at the dining table.Then,i give them the breakfast each one.After that,all of us go to the school using our own car.Apink with other car while Got7 with other car.

After arrived at the school,we go to the class.I was still about what Luhan said at the park.Will anything bad happen today?Hope not.

"Unnie,gwenchana?"Naeun ask who sitting beside me.

"Ne.I just thinking about what Luhan said."i said.

"Oh.Don't think about it."she said.

"Ermm.Arraseo."i said.

Skip

Recess time

I go to the canteen with Apink.We didn't go to Exo or Got7.We just sit separately with them.

Mark pov

We were sitting at the canteen but separately with Apink.Then,suddenly Luhan came.Erghh!!This guy!-_-'

"Hey guys."he said.

"Hey."i said.

"What do you want?"i continued.

"I just want to say that Exo want to meet you.I mean i want to meet you at the XXX after school"he said.Me?

"Me?"i said.

"Yes,you."he said.

"Fine."i said.

Then,he go back to sit.

Recess time over

"Why would he want to meet me?"i said.

"I don't know.Maybe because Apink."JB said.

"Apink or Chorong?"i said.

"I don't know."JB said.

Skip

End of school

Chorong pov

We go back to home but me and Namjoo want to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries.We were walking to the supermarket.

Mark pov

I was walking to the XXX.I'm going with JB.Since he want to follow me also.We went there and already saw Luhan.We approach him.

"Wow,you came.I thought you are scared to come."he said.Erghh!!Seriously -_-'

"Of course we come."JB said.

"He mean,of course i come."i continued.

"What do you want actually?"i continued again.

"Actually,i want to meet you because you steal my girl.So,i want to settle it to you now."he said.

"Ohh.Did i steal your girl?Sorry anyway!"i said.

"Erghh!!"he punch me.

"Yah!"i said and punch back.He fall and go to him.I punch him again and again but then,i saw him taking out something.He brought knife.Its unfair.

"Its unfair,you know."i said.

"What so unfair?"he said.

"Whatever."i pushed the knife.

Chorong pov

Me and Namjoo was walking back to home but then we hear someone talking when we pass by XXX.We stops to hear.

"Erghh!!"someone scream.Then,i heard a punch.

"Yah!"someone scream.Then,i heard a punch again.

I look at them.I saw one of them pointing a knife to other one.

"Isn't that Mark,JB and Luhan?"Namjoo said.

I keep quiet.Mark was pointing the knife to Luhan?Is Mark want to kill Luhan?If that so,its means they are killer.Maldo andwae.

Mark pov

"You want Chorong to see this?"Luhan said.

"What did you just say?"i said.

"What happen if Chorong see this?"he said.

"Erghh!!"i grab the knife and point it to him.

"If Chorong sees this,i bet she will thought that you are killer."he said.

"I bet Chorong would hate you,scared with you."he said again.This make me really want to kill him already but i didn't want to.I was afraid.

"Mark oppa?"someone said.The voice is familiar.Is that Chorong?I look up and saw Chorong.

"Chorong?"i said.

"Why did you do this?!"she said.

"Are you going to kill Luhan?I thought you are a nice person but you are a KILLER."she said to me.It hurts me.Then,she walks away.

"Wait,Chorong!!"i said and chase her.

"Chorong ah!"i grab her arm.

"What?!"she said.

"You have to here my explanation."i said.

"No need to and i will go back to my home today."she said and walks away.

"Wait,Chorong ah."i said silently.

"Arghh!!!"i said and fall down.

"Calm down,hyung."JB said.

I keep quiet.

"I told you."Luhan said.

"You!You already plan this,right?"i said.

"I didn't."he said.

"Erghh!!Whatever!Just go away!"i said.Then,he walks away.

------------------------------------------------

Yeayy!I'm update but late.Sorry.Anyway,hope you enjoy it.do you think this is interesting?For me,yes but its bad.Chorong becomes hate Mark.Feel sorry for Mark.Anyway,please vote and comment :)