Chapter 23

After a few minutes waiting for them,finally the doctor came out.We quickly run to the doctor.

"Doctor,how's Jackson and Chorong?"I ask.

"Chorong was okay only her leg is not recovered yet and we have to heal it."the doctor said.

"How about Jackson?"i said with a worried face.

"Jackson is....*sigh*not okay.We can't save him because the bullet already goes through her heart and makes he can't be save.Sorry and I hope you be patient."the doctor said.Its hurt me.He is my best buddy and the person that can make me happy and always be happy with us.He sacrifice himself for this.I should have been shot not him.Now,i lost him.

"I should have been shot not him."i said.

"Hyung,you shouldn't said that.It already happen."Junior said.

"Its my fault."I said.

"No its not your fault.You can't blame yourself,hyung."JB said.

I just keep quiet.I'm crying inside and outside.This is all my fault.And now i hope Chorong was okay.

"Doctor,can i visit Chorong?"i ask.

"Sure you can but she still unconscious."the doctor said.

"Arraseo."i said and goes inside Chorong's ward.

I saw her lying on the bed unconsciously.When i look at her,its makes me think if i can live without her.I think the answer is NO.I can't live withou her.She is my everything.

"Chorong ah,hope you will be okay soon and please wake up.I need you.I need yor smile,Chorong ah."i said while holding her hand.

The others came and they approach me.Someone tap my shoulder.

"Hyung,i know you are sad.We also sad but we have to be patient."Junior said.

"We should."JB said.

The others keep quiet and looking at Chorong who was lying on the bed.

"Hyung,i think we should go home now."Youngjae said.

"No.I want to stay with Chorong."I said.

"But-"

"Just let him be,Youngjae ah."JB said.

"Arraseo."Youngjae said.

I was still sitting beside Chorong's bed and waiting for her.Why must people that close to me have to be in danger instead of me?Its makes me hurt even more.Why them?not me?Wae?I cried and slowly i fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up with bright sun,shining onto my face.I saw Chorong standing,looking at the outside.

"Oh.Chorong ah.You are up."i said.

"Oh.Oppa.Did i wake you up?"she said.

"No.What are you looking at?"i ask.

"Nothing.I just looking at the sky.Its beautiful."she said.

I approach her and join her to look at the sky.

"Yeah.It is.Like you."i said and smiled to her.She looks at me and smiled.

"Oppa,where the others?"she ask.

"They are going home last night except me."i said.

"Ohh..So,what happen to Jackson oppa?Is he okay?"she said.Its remind me of him again.

"Err..He is gone already,Chorong."I said and feels sad again.

"I feels sad for that and i hope you are okay.Be patient,nae?"she said and smiled to me.

"Gomawo,Chorong ah."i said.

"Cheonma."she said and smiled again.I missed that smile of her.Its beautiful as beautiful as the sky.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry i make Jackson die here :'( I feel sad also writing this.Sorry for not update for so long.Jackson~~~ Its a bit dramatic in this chapter.Its sad :( Seriously,i am sad writing this.Anyway,hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment :))