Chapter 24

Chorong pov

I feel happy to be good again with Mark oppa.Actually,i don't want to be mad at him because i started to like him.Its sounds stupid but yeah i like him so much.I don't want to losee him.Seeing us like this make me really happy.

"Chorong ah,gwenchana?"Mark oppa ask.

"Ne?Gwenchana.."i said as i was daydreaming just now.

"You want to eat something?"he ask.

"Ermm...Nope."i said.

"Really?You haven't eat yet."he said.

"I'm okay with it and i don't feel hungry."i said and smiled.

"Arraseo."he said and smiled back.

I want to be with forever.I afraid Jin would find us again and harm us.Its dangerous.I feel afraid there will be something happen towards us just like Jackson.Poor Jackson.He havee to sacrificed himself for his hyung.Actually,i know he likes me.I heard his conversation with Bambam.

Flashback

I was about to go in my room when i feel like i heard someone say my name at a room beside me.

"BAMBAM!Keep quiet.I afraid Chorong would hear us."Jackson said.

"Hyung,you like her,right?"Bambam ask.I lean my ear closer to the door.

"Okay.I admit i like her since the first time i met her butbi don't want to tell anyone aboit this especially Mark hyung becausee i know he likes her too."Jackson said.

"I knew it.I knew you like her.I better tell her."he said and i heard his footstep is nearer so i pretend i was about to go in my room.Then,i saw he is coming out.

"Oh!Noona!Jackson is-"he was about to say but Jackson come oit and cover his mouth.I think its cute.Hehe.

"He just kidding around.Don't ever hear him."Jackson said and smiled to me.Sorry,i already know it.

"Ohh..Okay.."i said and smiled back and goes in my room.

"Aishh..Bambam ah!Don't ever do that again."I heard Jackson said.Then,maybe they goes inside the room back.

End of flashback

I don't know Jackson would like me.I didn't even realised that.He is a nice person but i only like him as a friend or maybe a brother.*Sigh*

"Chorong ah,are you serious that you are okay?"Mark said.

"Ne?Ne..nan gwenchana."i said.

"But you looks like not.You always daydreaming."he said.

"Hehe.Sorry for making you worry.I just thinking about someone."i said and smiled.

"Who is it?Your parents?"he said.

"Ani.."i said.

"Then,who?"he ask.I smiled a bit and said:

"Jackson...."i said.

"Jackson?What are you thinking about him?"he ask.

"Something that he have been doing it for me."i said and smiled.

"Really?What he do to you?"he said.

"Something good for me and he is a caring person,right?"i said.

"Yeah..he is..he really is caring and also funny.Sometimes,i wanna have attitudes like him."he said and smiled to me.

"I bet you really want to.I also don't have a funny attitude.I can't make jokes.Haha."i said and chuckled.

"Haha.Sometimess you can be funny."he said.

"I am?I don't think so."i said.

"Yes you are."he said and smiled happily.

"Hehe.Thanks anyway."i said and smiled.

"You are welcome."he said and smiled back.

------------------------------------------------

Finally,i updatedd again.Feels excited.Anyway,school willl starts again in 3 days.*Sigh*My homework is about to finished but still i have many.I don't know why i feel excited to go to school.Maybe i have someone in my mind that make me wants to go to school.Hehe :) Anyway,hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment.