Chapter 8

Chorong pov

"Mark oppa,i want to ask the doctor when you can go home."i said to Mark and smiled.

"Arraseo."he said and smiled back.

I go to the doctor's room and knocked it.

"Come in."the doctor said.

I come in and sit in front of the doctor.

"Doctor,when will Mark can go home?"i ask the doctor.

"He can go home on this evening."the doctor said.

"Oh..Nae.How about the others?"i said and go out from the room.

"They also can go home this evening."the doctor said and smiled.

"Arraseo."i said and go out from the room.

I go back to Mark's ward and knocked it.

"Come in!"he said.

"Oh Chorong!So,when will i can go home?"he ask.

"This evening."i said.

"Arraseo.Anyway,where the others?"he ask.

"Your members?I think they still in their room.Some of them are already woke up."i said.

"Jjinja?Can i visit them now?"he said.

"Of course you can but should we buy them some food?"i said.

"Sure.Let's buy some for them.Kaja!"he said.

"Kaja!"i said.

I helped him to get up and both of us go to the store to buy them some food.After that,i send him to JB's ward first because he is the leader.We open the door and JB look at us.We also saw Namjoo sitting beside him.Since when did they become closer?

"Oh?Mark hyung!Chorong ah!"he said and smiled.

"Jaebum!Namjoo!Jaebum ah,how do you feel?"Mark said.Namjoo smiled.

"I feel better."JB said.

"How about you,Mark?You feeling okay?"JB said.

"Nan gwenchana."Mark said and smiled.

"Arraseo."JB said.

"Anyway,JB oppa,you can go home by this evening and also the others."i said and smiled.

"Oh jjinja?Great then."he said and smiled happily.

"Anyway,we buy you some food before coming here."i said and giving him some of the foods.He smiled.

"Gomawo."he said and ask Mark to come closer.They are whispering something but i don't know what is it.I just smiled.

Mark pov

"Anyway,we buy you some food before coming here."Chorong said and give him some of the foods.

"Gomawo."JB said and ask me to come closer to him.Maybe he want to whisper something.

"*whisper*I think you love a good girl.*giggles*"he said and giggled.I just giggled.I looks at her and she just smiled.I guess she is confused.

Chorong pov

"Let's go to Jr's ward."Mark said.

"Want to come along?"Mark said to JB.

"Ermm..Sure."JB said.Namjoo goes to help him up.We go to Jr's ward and come inside.Jr looks at us and also Bomi.They were just finished laughing,i guess.This one is the cute couple.(i ship this two.)