Chapter 17

Chorong pov

We go back to our house.I frustrated with Mark.I thought he is a kind guy but not.I still shocked about that.

After a few minutes,we arrived at the house.We carry our things to our rooms.The girls are so quiet today maybe because they are shocked by what i tell them about Mark just now but i don't know if they believe or not.

After we carry the bags,we all sitting on the sofa to watch tv.It was silent for awhile.Then,suddenly Bomi breaks the silent.

"Unnie,are you sure about what you saw?"she said,asking me.

"Yess.Namjoo also saw it."i said.

"Jjinja,Namjoo ah?"she ask Namjoo.

"Ne."Namjoo said.Not so loud but we can hear it.

"*sigh*I can't believe that they was a killer.We were friends with them but we don't feel like they are killer."Bomi said.

"Yes.I agreed with you,Bomi.Don't you think,Chorong unnie?"Eunji said and ask me.

"*sigh*I don't know."i said.

"I think you are stress,unnie."Naeun said.

"Yes you are,unnie."Hayoung said.

"I am,i guess."i said.

"What do we do now?We will meet them also tomorrow."Bomi continued.

"Err..Just ignore them."i said.

"Bwo,unnie?"They all said.

"Just ignore them."i said.

"But we don't use to it.Then i can't dance with Yugyeom again."Hayoung said.

"Then,i can't sing with Youngjae again."Eunji said.

"Then,we can't hangout with Bambam,JB and Jr again."Naeun,Namjoo and Bomi said.

"What can we do?"i said.

"*sigh*"They sighed.

Then,we continue to watch tv.It was silent again.When suddenly,my phone rang.It was Luhan.I feel uneasy with this but i still pick it up.

Phone conversation

"Yeoboseyo?"i said.

"Jagiya.What are you doing?"he said.

"Nothing.Just watching tv with the other girls."i said.

"Ohh.So,are you free today?"he ask.

"Tomorrow after school i guess.I don't feel well today."i said.

"Oh.Arraseo."he said.

End of conversation

Mark pov

I want to call Chorong but i afraid she will becomes more stress.What can i do?I try to call her once but there no answer.I guess someone else called her.Wait!Don't tell me its Luhan.

"Hyung,you still thinking about her?"JB ask.

"*sigh*I am."i said.

"Try to call her."Jr said.

"Already but she don't answer it.I guess someone calling her."i said.

"Ohh."Jr said.I just sighed.

I really hate Luhan.I will take revenge.Just wait and see.

Chorong pov

Actually,i still don't believe Mark do that.Is he really wants to kill Luhan?Really?But i saw it with my eyes.

"Unnie,thinking about him?"Hayoung said who was sitting beside me.

"*sigh*yes."i said.

"Calm down,unnie.Arraseo?"Hayoung said.

"Hurmm.Arraseo."i said and continue to watch tv.

------------------------------------------------

This part is really bored.I don't what to do.I'm out of idea already but i will think of an idea.Anyway,school starts again tomorrow*sigh*.I will seldomly updated.Anyway,Hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment :)