Chapter 13

Chorong pov

Next morning

I woke up and wash up.After that,i go downstairs to eat breakfast.Suddenly,i remember what Mark said last night is really make me feel guilty.I am like him but they are enemies.How can i do this?Tomorrow,we will start to school again.Sure i will meet Luhan.I afraid to meet him because i bet he will mad if i with Got7.While i was thinking,someone called me.

"Oh Chorong ah!"someone said.

"Oh.Mark oppa!"i said and smiled while looking at him.

"You eat breakfast alone?I want to eat too."he said and pout.That is so cute >< (Even i will faint there ><)

"Hahaha.Come and eat with me.I feel alone anyway eating on my own."i said and laughs.

"Hahaha.Sure you are.Anyway,i saw your face was worrying of something just now."he said.

"Ne?Nothing."i said.

"Jjinja?Neo gwenchana?"he ask.

"Ne."i said.

"Arraseo."he said and eat the breakfast.

We sit and talk until we finished eating.The others are still not waking up.Seriously-_- Anyway,Mark oppa was washing up and i sitting on the sofa watching tv.Actually,i don't really watch the tv.I'm still thinking about Mark and Luhan.

Mark pov

I woke up and its still early so i don't know what to do.So,i play my phone then i heard closing a door.I look outside there no one then i walk to the kitchen.I saw Chorong with her worried face.I think she was the one who closing the door just now.So,i approach her.

"Oh Chorong ah!"i said.

"Oh.Mark oppa!"she said and smiled while looking at me.Seriously,that smile make me melt already.

"You eat breakfast alone?I want to eat too."i said and pout.

"Hahaha.Come and eat with me.I feel alone anyway eating on my own."she said and laughs.Gosh!That laugh of her.

"Hahaha.Sure you are.Anyway,i saw your face was worrying of something just now."i said.

"Ne?Nothing."she said.I know that 'Nothing' is 'Everything'.

"Jjinja?Neo gwenchana?"i ask.

"Ne."she said.

"Arraseo."i said and eat the breakfast.

Chorong pov

I was bored and i don't know what to do so i go to my room to play my phone but then i saw a note on my phone.

It says:Annyeong Chorong ah,its a long time i'm not sending you a note.I bet you miss me.I'm just kidding.Anyway,i was only in this house.I really close to you but still you not notice me.You'll find out soon :)

Bwo?!The guy is in this house but who is it?Mark?I know he likes me but i don't think he was the one who send this because he was washing up right now.Jackson?Bambam?Youngjae?JB?Jr?Yugyeom?They all like the other member but only Jackson who are lonely but i don't think he is the one who send.Then,who is it?Erghh!!He said he is in this house.You make me really curious.When i was walking out,i saw Mark with his sweater.He is really hot right now seriously.With his red hair and its wet.Chorong ah!!Andwae!!andwae!!

"Chorong ah,wae?"he said.

"Bwo??Aninde."i said aand blush.It is so embarrasing.

"Arraseo."he said.

"Anyway,you want to join me to go park?"he said and smiled.

"Eo?Jjinja?Sounds great."i said,excitedly.

"Arraseo.Kaja!"he said.

"Kaja!"i said.

We go to the park together.I don't know why but its feel awkward suddenly.Then,we arrived at the park.

"You always go to park?"i ask.

"Ne.Its peaceful and i like it."he said and smiled.

"Oh."i said.

He looked sad suddenly.I don't know why so i ask him.

"Waeyo,Mark oppa?"i ask.

"*sigh*Aniya."he said.

"Jjinja?but you don't look so okay.If you have something to tell me,then tell me."i said and smiled at him.

"*sigh*Actually,this park have a memories to me."he said.

"What memories?"i ask.

"Its memories of me and Dahyun."he said.

"Err.Who are Dahyun?"i ask.

"She is my girlfriend.She already died a year ago."he said,looking sad again.

"Oh.Mianhae."i said,also looking sad.

"Gwenchana."he said.

"I always date with her at this park.I will remember about her when i was here."he continued.

I just silent.I don't know how to respond to that.I know its sad to remembered about someone who already died.I pity him.Then,suddenly someone called me and i look.It makes me widen my eyes of shock by looking at.......

"Chorong?"someone said.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry its bored.Mark looking sad again.I bet you want to know who is that makes Chorong shocked.It makes me curious also.Haha.Anyway,school is coming so maybe i recently update.Maybe.So,i will miss Mark and Chorong in this story.Haha.Hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment.사랑해!칭구들!ㅋㅋㅋ