Chapter 21

Mark pov

I woke up and having a bad headache.Maybe because i don't eat that night.So,i wash up and go downstairs.I saw all of them are sitting on the sofa,watching tv.

"Good Morning."Junior said.

"Morning."i said.

"Do you feel better now?"JB ask.

"Okay but a bit headache."i said.

"Ohh.Maybe because you don't eat last night."JB said.

"Maybe."i said.

"So,i have called Bomi.They will follow us.We will started to go there for about 11 a.m.So,now is 9:39 a.m.We still have time."Junior said.

"Arraseo."we all said except Junior.

At 10:45 a.m.

We all get ready and Junior called Bomi.After the end of conversation,he said that Bomi and others already ready and they will come to our house.

After a few minutes

Apink came and all of us are outside the car.They use their own car and we use our own car.So,JB started to drive.

Chorong pov

I woke up and i was having a bad headache.I feels sick.I don't feel right today.Then,i saw Jin coming.

"What do you want?"i said.

"Calm down.I just want to give you this."He said and gives me foods and drink.

"Thanks."i said.

"You are welcome."he said.

"But how do i eat if i have been tied like this?"i said.

"I feed you."he said.

"Bwo?!No,i don't want to be feed by you."i said.

"Then,you can't eat."he said.

If i don't eat,i will die of hungriness.Should i eat or not?I have to eat.Whatever.

"Whatever.As long as i can eat but can't you just let me go for awhile?"i said.

"Nope.Okay.I will feed you.Don't worry,jagiya."he said.

"Don't call me that!"i said.

Then,he started to feed me.I feel annoyed with this.Why do i have to meet with him again?Ergh!

Mark pov

After a few hours of sitting in the car,we arrived also with Apink.We saw nothing ouside except the bodyguard.They are standing in front of the building.

"So,what do we do now?"i ask.

"Hurmm.."they all thinking.

"Can we go behind the building?"JB suggested.

"Hurmm.Maybe we can but is there any bodyguard there?"Junior said.

"Is it not dangerous?This place looks like its security is tights."Yugyeom said.

"Yeah it is.So,should we go behind?"Jackson ask.

"Let's go."JB said.

"Chakkaman.We haven't tell Apink yet."Junior said.

"Yeah.I forgot."JB said.

Then,Junior called Bomi,of course.After the end of conversation,Junior said that they said Okay and they will spying the bodyguards or if something happens.So,we all started to move and walk behind the buildings.At behind the buildings,its weird that its have no bodyguards.

"Theres no bodyguards."JB said.

"Yeah but its weird."Junior said.

"It is actually."i said

Then,we open the back door.We saw an empty room and dark.So,we use our handphones' flashlight to light up the room.Whe it is clear to see,we walk straight again.

"This place is really creepy."Jackson said.

"Yeah it is."BamBam said.

"This is like a paranormal."Yugyeom said.

"Looks like."I said.

So,we started walking and we saw...

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.Sorry because its short and bored.I admit that i really busy this week.I just came home just now.I feel tired.Anyway,thanks for who that are still reading this story and still suppprting for this story and for waiting for the update.Kamsahamnida*bow* Anyway,hope you enjoy it and please vote and comment.사랑해!