Chapter 3

After arrived at their home,they all sit on the sofa and watched tv.

Chorong pov

While we sit on the sofa,i keep on thinking about the notes.Erghh!!So annoyed by those things.I really curious who write that for me.I also curious about Mark.Why was he so weird?

"I want to sleep first.Annyeong!Jaljayo."i said and go upstairs.

"Arraseo,unnie.Annyeong!Jaljayo."Eunji said.

I go upstairs and go inside my room.I lazily take a bath and after a few minutes,i'm done.Then,i lie on my bed.I'm so lazy right now.After that,i just fell asleep.

Mark pov

I just nervous to meet Chorong at the bubble tea shop just now.She just smiled at me*grin*.I can't look at that smile.I'm afraid i would like her even more.I like her anyway.She still didn't notice me that i'm the one who give her the notes.

********************************

Next morning

Chorong pov

"Wuarghh!"i woke up.

Really tired after yesterday.I check my phone and i saw nothing.So,i grab my towel and go to bath.After bathing,i wear my school uniform and go downstairs to prepare some breakfast.

After a few minutes

The girls already downstairs siting at the dining table.We eat our breakfast and go to school.

Skip at the class.

"Naeun ah,later i want to go to the park.You guys just eat at the canteen.Arraseo?"i said to Naeun.

"Ermmm...Arraseo.I will tell the others later."she said and smiled.

"Ne."i said and smiled back.

At Got7 class

Mark pov

"Ermm..Guys,i want to go to the park later at recess time."i said to Got7.

"Ermm..Wae?"JB ask.

"Just chilling there."I said.

"Ohh..Arraseo."JB said.

"Anyway hyung,does Chorong know that you give her the notes?"Bambam ask.

"Ermm.Not yet.*sigh*"i said and sighed.

"Ohh..Just wait,hyung."Bambam said.

"Hurmm."i hummed.

Recess time

Still Mark pov

"Mark hyung,we go to the canteen,first?Arraseo?"Jr said.

"Ermm..Arraseo."i said.

After a few minutes,i go to the park.I'm sitting on a bench under a tree.

Chorong pov

"Unnie,we go to the canteen,first."Hayoung said.

"Arraseo."i said.

Then,i go to the park and i saw Mark sitting on the bench under the tree.So,i want approach him and sit beside him.He is at the end of the bench at left side and me at the end of the bench at right side.We both really awkward that time.I try to talk to him.

"Ermm..Hey."i said and smiled while giving out my hand to shake his hand.

He looks at me and smiled.

"Err..H-Hey."he said and also giving out his hand to shake my hand back.

"Chorong imnida.You are Mark,right?"i said.

"Oh?Ne.Mark imnida."he said.

"What are you doing here?"i ask.

"Ermm..Just chilling.You don't go to eat with your other friends?"he said and grin.

"Ermm..Nope.I also want chill up.To blank my mind of thinking something."i said.

"Ohh..Err..About what?"he ask.

"Err..Something.Secret admire thing.He just give me notes but i don't know who is he."i said.

"O-Ohh..A-Arraseo."he said.

"Chorong ah,Err..I shy to ask this but c-can i-i get y-your number?Maybe we can talk on the phone.*grin*"he said and grin again.

"Ermm..Sure,can you give me your phone?"i ask.

"Oh..Here."he said,giving me his phone.

I'm typing my number and yeah.

"So,here my number.Call or message me anytime."i said and giving back his phone.

"Oh.Gomawo."he said and smiled.

"Ermm.Nae.Cheonma."i said and smiled back.

"Recess time is over so mind if we go to the class together."he said.

"Err.Sure but where is your class?"i ask him.

"At the 3rd floor."he said.

"Oh..Okay."i said.

After a few minutes,we arrived at my class.

"Okay.Here is my class.Annyeong,Mark sunbae."i said and bow.

"Oh..Don't have to call me sunbae.Just call me Mark oppa."he said and smiled.

"Oh..Arraseo.Annyeong."i said and smiled back.

"Ne.Annyeong."he said and go to his class.

------------------------------------------------

I know its bored but yeahh.Mark was so shy in here..Hahaha.