As Royal As It Comes

Kai'Yanne in the m/m
Kai's POV

Today has been so stressful for me I've been feeling sick as'h and I don't know why I maybe coming down with a virus or something, but right now I have to put on my game face and go take pictures , and kill everyone with my smile I'm not walking out until FATz is here tho so imma rest my eyes. "BABY GIRL ARE YOU READY?" I hear FATz loud ass yelling in the hallway I ignored him tho. He barges in my room and stands there looking at me "What's the matter baby girl? This is supposed to be an exciting day for you , and you're up here trynna sleep , talk to me Love?" He said laced with so much worry "FATz idk I'm just not feeling to good , but come on let's get this day over with" I said getting out the chair I was in. He looped his arm into mine and we walked down the stairs together when we were half way down all I heard was gasps and oooowes and awwwwwes! I felt like I looked very pretty on the outside, but on the inside I felt like shit this is not how it was supposed to be at all. We mingled with family , laughed , and talked 'til it was time to go. We arrived at the venue around 11 I didn't wanna go straight there so I told him to go get a bottle and some backwoods , and we got the party started before the actual party began. We drove to the venue , but my older cousin was driving us back knowing we'd be too wasted to drive. I had so much fun I didn't see Heaven not once which was strange as'h , but I brushed it off. I'm so happy my bestfriend got to share this night with me he made me feel like the prettiest thing in the room. I don't know if it's the liquor , weed , or bars , but I could've sworn FATz just was feeling on me I let it slide for the fact I'm faded as'f. We left prom around 1 , and went to get something to eat , some more liquor, and backwoods , and we turned up some more! I had clothes at FATz house so that's were we ended up. We changed into some Rocks , Bel-Air Sweat shirts, and the bel-air 6s. We was matching I had bought us these outfits last year for Valentines Day. It said in the card from: Your Love's meaning me and my 'lil Love muffin. We Ended at somebody's block party 'til like 4 in the morning, we got back to the house watched movies , I cooked , and we went to sleep on the couch. I woke up around like 10 am I was in the process of getting stuff out to make breakfast when I felt my insides ripping me apart and then all of a sudden I ran towards the bathroom and emptied out my stomach. I didn't have a hang over , nor did I drink enough to have liquor poisoning, I really don't know what's wrong with me.