We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Kai in the m/m
Kai POV

I was in a deep sleep I was in the middle of having the wildest dream when I felt someone tap me, my eyes fluttered open and I was confused when seen nurse Harper. I didn't understand why she was waking me up until I realized I slept in the NICU again. It has to be Ki'Yaire's feeding time because she woke me up instead of having someone wheel me to my room. "Good morning beautiful,  Merry Christmas Love" she said smiling handing a bottle of my breast milk and a burping cloth. I smiled and took the items form her while saying "Good morning, Merry Christmas and thank you nurse Harper" she nodded and went on her way. I went to the incubator after washing my hands and unhooked the things that can be taken off during feedings and bonding time. After feeding my baby I did what was needed to do and made sure he was okay. I went back to my room to see the gifts Braxton bought were still there, and on the bed there was a note or something with my name on the top of it. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my hygiene bag and headed to the bathroom. I turned on some Bryson Tiller For How Ever Long.
Bless up
There's some bad bitches out there that I really wanna sex up
They'll probably only let me fuck cause I'm next up
Got me feeling like the nigga now, yessir
Running through 'em, looking for a down bitch
It's like looking for them hitters on SoundClick
Hoping someone else ain't already killed it
Wait up, for real, you exclusive? I found it
Baby, say it's true
I don't wanna have to wait on you
These are things I gotta say to you
Make me feel irreplaceable, baby
Cause I can't call it
You fuck with other niggas, I won't even bother
Young poppa, tell 'em who taught you
Let me put my stamp on it, let me crop all them other niggas
Out the picture, I say fuck them other niggas
Won't you say it with me?
My homeboy left the crib to me, baby, you should stay with me
For as long as I'm here, baby that's okay with me
For as long you want, baby that's okay with me
For as long you want, baby that's okay with me How does it sound? Sound? Fuck it girl
Come spend the night with me
Say whatever, just don't lie to me
Stepping out, know I want you on the side of me
Mama, you could come work, full-time with me
Roll through in the Beamer, get inside
'Til the wheels fall off, that's how long you can ride with me
Yeah, that's word to Stephen Garrett
Come ride with me
Say it one more time for you
These are things I gotta say to you
Make me feel irreplaceable

I sung a long to the music as I handed my business in the bathroom. When I got out the shower, I put lotion up my body and put on pair of leggings, tube socks and a sports bra and put my hair in a messy bun. I hopped in the bed and sent a few Merry Christmas texts to people, posted a of Ki' on Twitter captioned "The best gift ever nothing could top TLOML ❣"  I turned on some music and grabbed my writing pad and just let my hand do what it's does best WRITE! As the song was changing I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I called out who I seen walk through the door really surprised me. I seen Morgan, Lexi, and Lauren. It was shocking for the simple fact that I haven't heard from none of Langston's people since I've been here and that my babies brought me breakfast. "Mooooo! Lexxxxi Pie!" I screamed Lauren helped the set the food on the counter and into the bed with me while being cautious not hurt me I hugged them and listened to them ask me a million in one questions. "Kai we've missed you, where's out nephew? How have you been?" I just laughed "I missed y'all too, Ki is in the baby room and I'm doing better than usual." I explained they nodded and laid back in the bed and ate breakfast with me. Lauren stayed in the corner on her phone which means she heard that I'm taking Ki and we're moving when he gets his shots.