Blindsided

Kai in the m/m
Kai POV

When I woke up I was blinded by these bright ass lights and this annoying ass beeping. I closed my eyes and reopened them so they could adjust to the lights. I looked to my right and left and realized I was in the hospital and being to began to panic I felt my stomach & I became extremely worried. "Where The Fuck is my son? Who has my son? What The Fuck did y'all do to my son?" I Screamed I tried to get up but was knocked back down due to this excruciating pain shot through my abdomen. I let out a high pitched well and laid back crying my eyes out!
"Love baby are you woke? I need you to pull through both you and Ki' man don't leave me I need you. I'm in love with you Kai'Yanne please don't leave." I heard Braxton confess in between sniffles I laid there silently crying I never knew Braxton had any feelings for me at all. I do love him, but I don't think I've ever looked at him like that or have I? I felt him grab my hand while saying "Kai'Yanne if you can hear me or if heard anything I've said to you I really meant ever word that was spoken. I can't live without you, Love, or Ki'Yaire please pull through for me Love please baby." He kissed my forehead and left out the room. I broke down crying I can't understand any of this my son is no where to be found, my bestfriend is in love with me, I'm laying in the hospital for some unknown reason. I reached around and pressed the button to call the nurse. A few minutes letter a older lady in her late 50's came in with a clipboard and gave me a weak smile and said "Hi Ms. Lucas I see your woke, how do you feel? I have good and bad news which would you like first?" she politely rushed out "Look not to be rude, but where the hell is my child? And I feel horrible I'm laying in a hospital bed for unknown reason, I was pregnant before I came here and now I'm not how do you think I feel?" I questioned "I'm sorry honey.... Your son is in the NICU, you were stabbed in the stomach late last night and a young man rushed you here when you arrived you were unconscious and the baby wasn't breathing. We performed an emergency c-section to remove him order to save the both of y'alls lives. When we delivered him we noticed that he was stabbed in the heart. We had to perform an emergency open heart surgery on him in order to stop the internal bleeding and get his blood pumping again. He's being monitored as we speak to keep him alive. Your family is in the waiting room would you like to see them?" She said sympathetically "Omg who would do this to us? I really don't remember anything after handling out early Christmas gifts to my in laws. I want to see my son I don't give a fuck about nobody else at this moment I need to know if my son if okay. I just wanna see my baby please take me to my baby" I cried "Hold on baby I have to see if he's able to have visitors and then I'll have someone bring you a wheel chair." She informed me I can't believe this happened to me I need some fucking answers like RIGHT FUCKING NOW Cuz Imma have someone meeting their maker real tucking soon. I don't play about my family and I damn sho don't play about my fucking kids Love nor Ki'Yaire PERIOD! I was violently shaking from being angry I heard my mom and Braxton simultaneously yelled "Kai'Yanne baby are you okay" I wasn't trying to ignore them but my mind was focused on my son and only him. "Kai'Yanne baby it's us Braxton and your mother" my mother called out "Baby girl we're here for you please don't shut us out just talk to us Love please" FATz cried out "I'm sorry y'all I just don't wanna talk I just wanna go see my son and tell him I love him." I said softly they can and gently hugged me being cautious of the pain I was in.