Love Loves Love , Love Loves Love ❣

Love FATz daughter in the m/m
FAT POV

I have a surprise for Love today, today is her graduation ceremony and I'm bring Love Nicole to tag along. She hasn't seen her in about 3 or 4 months due to Love's mother being a dummy , but that's neither here nor there. She's been asking to see her god daughter and Love has been asking for her Tee Tee Love. I'm going to surprise Love at home with balloons , flowers , a new car the Jeep Wrangler she's been wanting , and Her Love bug. I'm having the truck dropped off once I get there and then it'll be time to go to the school. I parked the car , killed the engine and got everything out except for Love , she likes being a big girl she's a very independent 1 year old. We walked to the door and I rang the door bell. We wait for about two minutes for Love to open the door. She open the door and screamed "Bestfriend you didn't , you shouldn't have. You're the best dude I tell you." She didn't notice love standing behind my legs so I asked "Nigga are you gonna let us in or make us stand out here all day?" She looked puzzled "Who is us I only see you" she looked confused "TEE TEE LOVE ITS ME" Love popped out and screamed. Kai'Yanne crybaby ass started crying she picked Love up hugged her tight while kissing her cheeks without saying a word. Love wiped her Tee Tee's tear and said "Tee Tee don't cry what's the matter yo not happy to see me?" Pouting. Kai shook her head as in saying that wasn't the case "No baby girl Tee Tee is always happy to see her Love Bug they're tears of joy I haven't seen my 'lil munchkin in a long time I missed my baby that's all" Love explained "I missed you too Tee Tee" Love laughed and kissed her Tee Tee's cheek. I just watched the scene those are my Loves I swear. Love will be a great mother whenever the time comes.

After the graduation we went to Mexican Town and ate. After lunch we went to the mall , the movies , and we walked around the pier. When I say those two can spend some money that's what I mean I don't mind tho long as they are happy I'm happy.