Repair The Damage

Love in the m/m
FATz POV

I was at the gym putting in work when my phone vibrated indicating that I had a text, I checked it and seen that it was from Kai'Yanne saying that we need to talk. I got these butterflies in my stomach from not knowing what it was she wanted to talk about. I've been wanting to talk to her since Christmas Eve, and she just ignored me. I knew I had to see her today one way or another simply because she had my daughter, and she has to go to her day care classes at least twice a week in order to stay enrolled in the program. So I have to take her back to my mom's house since she missed a few days already due to Christmas and all that. I finished my routine, headed home, showered, and then headed to the hospital. When I walked in I headed straight to the third floor to go see my 'lil dude I hadn't seen him in almost a week, when I walked in the room nurse Harper was rolling him out. I stopped her "Hey nurse Harper. Let me get that for you" I said to her. She smiled at me and said "Hello Braxton, how are you?" "I'm fine in yourself" I replied "I'm doing wonderful, Kai'Yanne is forcing me to take a break for the day, so I'm heading out now; which is, why I am taking Ki'Yaire to her room" she informed me "Well since I'm here I'll roll him down there and you can take your well needed break." I told her "Thank you Braxton, have a nice day" she said walking off "You as well" I called after her. I headed to Love's room while taking to my 'lil dude "Hey man you missed me?" I questioned him as If he'd actually reply. He looked up at me smiled a toothless smile it made my heart warm knowing that he knows who I am. When I reached Kai'Yanne's room I knocked softly "Come in" I heard my daughter yell out I pushed the door open and walked in wheeling Ki' in with me.