When Will It End?

Love in the m/m
FATz POV

I've been in my feelings lately, all I do is go to work and come home. I'm still going through this stupid ass custody battle with Catalina, I don't understand why there is even a trial to determine if I'll get custody when she's incarcerated for child abuse and child neglect. I miss my baby so much I only see her three days out of the week due to my work schedule which I don't like because I don't get to see my baby girl everyday like I would like to, I want to wake up to her and to sleep either her. I lost my bestfriend to my own selfishness between me and my retarded ass cousin. I was trying to prove to him that he didn't deserve her, and I ended up saying somethings I that offended her and I didn't mean for it to be taken the way that it came off, I love that girl so much she's been my best friend since I was running the streets fucking up my life. She was the one that helped me turn my life around and realizing that it was more to life than the fast money and being a 'Hood Nigga' Love stayed on my head she made sure I stayed in school, she made sure I did all my work even though she was in middle school while I was a freshman in high school, she still stayed up all night helping me get my work done or even typing some of my papers. I really do love her I just hope that she forgives me for all the mistakes that I've made regarding her and everything else that I fucked up on. I gotta make things right with my Loves since my baby girl is mad at me for hurting her Tee Tee Love's feelings and I don't blame her because I  shouldn't have let it get that far with Langston. I just hope they both know I didn't mean to hurt her feelings I swear that wasn't my intentions at all.