For You I Will

Kai POV
Kai & Ki in The m/m

I was sitting with Love we were just taking about everything this 'lil girl is really my bestfriend and my 'lil baby. She was telling me how she knew I was leaving and that she didn't want me to go unless she came too, I was thinking to myself that Braxton would NEVER let me take his daughter to Atlanta nor could I take care of a newborn and a toddler at one time. I'd be extremely tired from going to school, working, running back and forth to doctors appointments for Ki'Yaire, to taking Love to school and dance practice I would never have anytime for myself. I don't think I would be able even out my time with everything due to each of the kids need their own separate time and attention; I would love to have both babies with me, but it'd be way too much for me to juggle. Having two children under the age of five would be a little extreme since I'm only 19. "Love baby girl listen to me, I am not leaving you, you can come and visit me and your brother whenever you want, but Tee Tee Love has a lot going on right now I don't think it's the right time for you to come with us and I don't think your daddy would want you to leave him. I'd love love love love to have you there with us since I'm so used to you being at home with me on a daily basis anyway maybe when you're a little older than you can make the decision to stay with me for good okay? Please don't be upset with me or daddy because we only want what's best for you right now!" I explained to her. She started crying "No Tee Tee pwease pweetty pwease let me... Hiccup..... Go.... Hiccup.... Daddy never home him always at work.... Hiccup..... I don't like to stay at Gee Gee's house she always sleeping and her never wanna play with me. I wanna go with you and Ki'! Pwease Tee Tee!" She yelled I just put my head in my hands and sighed, what will FATz say? He has to come up here to get her why not let Love express herself then? If he allows it I guess I'd have to suck it up and put my freedom on hold in order to take care of my babies. I shot FATz a text and told him we need to talk ASAP. I went to the nurse's station and asked nurse Harper when was she taking a lunch. "I don't take a lunch I am Ki'Yaire's nurse round the clock'l she said "Well today and the rest of the days you won't have to when you need a break just bring him into my room and I'll handle what needs to be for him I need to learn what to do and how to do it, so when w go home I won't have any problems." I told her "Kai'Yanne you don't have to do this, this is my job, and you need to recover yourself I'll be okay trust me, and I love taking care of him he's such a good baby and he's so adorable." She said "Well I want to help you do here lunch on me." I said handing a $50 dollar bill "No u ca...." She started to say but I cut her off "No I insist you enjoy your lunch, but can you do me a favor and pick up food for Love on your way back please?" "Thank you baby girl and yes I can what would you like?" "Do you mind going to more than one place?" I asked "No u don't what is it that you want me to get?" She asked "A chipotle chicken bowl with everything except beans and guac, 2 frosty floats, one kids meal chicken nuggets and a 4 for 4 from Wendy's." I said handing her some more money. "Okay I'll be back with Ki'Yaire and then I'll go get your food." She said "Thank you nurse Harper and keep the change do something nice for yourself." I said hugging her and walking back into the room.