Chp 2: First day

Once I put everything in my locker I go to class.

Second class...Chemistry.

When I finally find the classroom I'm ten minutes late.

I walk in and try not to be noticed.

But of course I fail.

"Awe, you must be Richelle Nom." Ms.Driscoll, my chemistry teacher asks.

She's got her dead husbands skeleton beside her. But that's just her being herself.

"Yep. That's me..." I say.

"Since its your first day of school I won't give you a detention. Now, tell the class some things about yourself." She makes the skeleton talk.

"My names Richelle Nom. There's nothing really else to say."

"Yes there is. Where were you born? Do you have siblings? Do you have any pets? Whats your favourite colour?" She asks.

"I was born in Boston and I lived there for most of my life. Until my dad got a job promotion and I moved here. I'm an only child. I have a pet parrot named Tang. And my favourite colour is black." I say.

"Are you sure your not Randy's twin? You look exactly like him, except for the hair. And the fact that your a girl." Howard says.

First...I wish I wasn't a girl. But if I wasn't I wouldn't be here.

And second...I am technically Randy's twin. We just have opposite personalities.

"I can assure I am not his twin." I say.

"Okay...take a seat in the back...beside...Steven." She says.

Steven? Seriously?

He flirts with every girl! I bet half of the monster attacks here. He has caused. The other half Randy caused by making Theresa mad or jealous. At least I'm not sitting with her.

I sit beside him and he doesn't say a word. He only smirks at me.

But ignore him. I just don't feel like having any drama win this kid.

Once class is over I walk to my locker and get my- Oh yeah I don't have any lunch...

I guess I'll just go to the cafeteria and see if I can make at least one friend.

But of course I have to run into Bash...

"Hey you! I haven't seen you before! You must be new! That means I have to give you a welcome wedgie!" He yells.

"You sure bout that?" I ask.

"Yeah! I'm sure!" He yells.

"Why don't you give some nerd a wedgie and let me go have lunch?" I ask

I try to walk past him but he puts his hand on my shoulder grabbing it. I smirk.

I flip him over and he falls onto the ground.

Everyone starts clapping and I walk into the cafeteria.

Two girls stop me. Theresa and Debbie.

"Hey that was really cool what you did out there!" Theresa says.

"Yeah. I am pretty cool." I say.

"I love the accent by the way!" Theresa says.

"Mhm."

"So you wanna sit with us?" Debbie asks.

"Sure. It's not like I have anyone else to sit with." I say.