Chp 36: A battle with myself

"We need to talk." He grabs me hand and teleports us to the roof.

"You've changed."

"I know."

"What happened Richelle? Hating him? Don't you remember that?" He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I still hate him." I push him away.

"No you don't you honking love him! Now that's wonk! Who loves there twin! Twin! Last time I checked it was illegal to date your twin!" He yells.

"I don't like him." I yell and push him back.

"Its incest."

"No it's not!"

"Yeah right. He's straight, likes Theresa...and Heidi I think? Your opposites...so what does that make you?" He smirks.

"But I'm a girl wouldn't that make me-"

"Your only a girl because the Nomicon changed your gender."

"I don't get it."

"My point is, I know you like him. You might even love the kid." He laughs.

"And he'll never love you back. For all the things you did to him? Not now not ever!"

"You know why I'm your worst fear?"

"No..." I say.

"Because your running from yourself. Your hiding your feelings for him because your afraid of rejection."

"I told you I hate him!" I push him off the roof and once he hits the ground he explodes in a puff of smoke.

I take off my mask and sit down and start crying.

It look down and Randy just finished destroying the ninja so everyone cheers for him.

I see stank coming to me but I couldn't care less if it gets to me right now.

I let it take control of me and I turn into a giant monster.

I'm 8 feet tall and my skin tuned red. My clothes teared but not that much. My eyes start to glow red and I look at myself.

I have huge claws and my hair is standing up.

I look like a mutant. Not a monster...it's like I mutated.

I jump off the roof and land perfectly on my feet.

I'm filled with so much anger I don't care about anything else.

I run down the halls destroying everything I can.

Randy smoke bombs into cafeteria which where I am, now destroying tables.

"Richelle?" Randy asks.

I pick up a piece of table and throw it at him.

"What happened? How did you, you of all people get stanked?"

I kick him and he smashes into a wall.

"I know I saw your worst fear...it was you...NomiRandy. Your worst fear is yourself?"

That's not me.

I've changed I'm different now.

I'm Richelle.

I pick him up so he can't get out any weapons.

"You were running away from yourself...but why are you afraid of yourself? The most common cause of someone getting stanked is love...you love some body!"