Chp 30: Mc.Fists skiing resort

"You exited?" Ivory asks.

"One of my main enemies are probably there and they want to kill me...do you think I'm exited?" I ask.

"There'll be to many people he won't notice you." Ivory says.

"He better not." I say then get my backpack on that has all the stuff I'll need for the next day. We're only staying one night.

"Riichi!" I yell.

"What!" He walks into my room.

"You driving us to Mc.Fists ski resort? Oh yeah, and can you pay?" I ask.

"I will pay this one time. But next time you want your own money you should get a job." Riichi says.

"Yeah sure. Now let's go!" I run into his car with Ivory running behind me.

Terrance gets in.

Riichi turns on the radio and drives away.

"And why are you here?" I ask.

"I don't wanna be home alone." He says.

"Yeah right."

"Okay, I was bored." Terrance says.

"Now that makes more sense."

I hear Bad Romance start to play on the radio and all it reminds me of is Randy. How I kissed him when that song was playing.

How I felt. It was more than when I kissed Terrance.

What am I thinking I still like Terrance...

Then Die Young starts playing so Ivory starts singing and I join in a couple seconds later.

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums. Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone. So while you're here in my arms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!"

"Stop singing! Please! You two sound like dying cats."

"At least I'm better at singing than you." I stick my tongue out.

He rolls his eyes and switches radio stations.

"You girls exited?" Riichi asks.

"Yeah."

"Yep."

"I'm not a girl." Terrance says.

"Don't deny it Ter." I laugh.

"Oh look we're here!" Ivory says after about 20 more minutes of driving.

"Finally." I say and get out if the car.

Riichi gives us 500$ for the trip and we walk inside.

It's really fancy. Like really!

A robo ape walks up to us.

"Hello. Would you like a pass for the ski hill?"

"Yeah. Three two day passes please. And we also need one room for one night." I say.

"Will you be needing rentals?"

"No." I say.

Because I can create my own snowboard without paying!

"That will be 338.67$."

"Okay here." I give the robo ape my money, he gives me change.

Then he gives me a room key.

Room number 160.

"Let's go!" I run down the halls to our room.

I get in and there's two queen sized beds and a pull out mattress.

"I call this bed!" I say and run to the bed near the window.

I start jumping on it as Ivory and Terrance walk in.

"I call the other bed Terrance can have the couch!" Ivory throws her stuff of the other bed and jumps on it while Terrance sets up the pull out couch.

Once he's done all he does is watch us jump from bed to bed.

"And post!" He says.

"Terrance!" I jump of the bed and take his phone. Then I delete the post.

"Have forgotten I have worse pictures and videos of you?" I smirk.

"Ivory look at this!" I show Ivory the pictures of Terrance and Howard all dressed up in those weird outfits.

She starts having a laughing fit.

"You didn't." Terrance says.

"Oh but I did." I say.

He rolls his eyes and grabs his phone out of my hands and starts playing on it.

"You guys wanna get some gravy fries?" I ask.

"Do they even sell them here?" Ivory asks.

"Probably." Terrance says.

We lock the door and walk down to the food court.

There's Charlie Cluckers, PJ's, some random place called wrap city, and a place that's called Gravy fries, that just sells, gravy fries.

"They have them here!" I squeal.

"Well let's go buy some then." Ivory laughs.

We stand in line behind three people.

A girl with long black hair and dark blue eyes is in the front, beside her, a guy with black hair and light blue eyes. They look a lot alike maybe they're twins. Or at least siblings?

Right behind them is a girl with a kind of chestnut coloured hair. She has a 'boy cut' and green and blue eyes. Well it's more of a mix between the two.

"Rebecca what are you ordering?" The guy with light blue eyes asks the girl beside him, which I'm assuming is Rebecca.

"I haven't decided yet." Rebecca says.

"Richelle I think I'm gonna have to go...there's uhh...to many people." Ivory says and runs off.

"Will you two hurry up! Some of us actually know what we want and want to order!" The girl behind them asks.

"Okay fine jeez." Rebecca says.

"I'll have a medium original gravy fries with a small 7-up...and the same for Justin." Rebecca points to the guy beside her, which I now know is Justin.

"Finally!" The girl behind them says. She's right in front of me so I order next.

After she orders I order for myself and Ivory, then Terrance orders.

We get our food and walk back up to our room and see Ivory on her phone.

"We brought you food." I say giving her gravy fries and a root beer.

"Sorry I ran out like that, I just don't like people." She says.

"I can tell." I laugh.

We eat our gravy fries and when we're done we get ready to go skiing. Well, I'm going snowboarding.

Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself which I probably will.