Chp 11: The three legged saftey search

"Are you calling me a shoob? Red eye?" He says.

"How is that an insult? It's the colour of my eyes?" I laugh.

"It makes you look evil." Randy says.

"Look, ninja I don't want any trouble. So I should probably go." I say.

I teleport away onto the roof before he can say anything.

Right before I take my mask off I hear footsteps behind me.

"Ninja." I say.

"I want to talk." He says.

"Bout what?" I ask.

"Thanks for the help." He says.

"Did you just say thanks? I thought you'd get mad at me for 'stealing your cheese'." I turn around.

"I am...but since we both know that the sorceress is out and had help. That that help she got. Combined with her? Could be most powerful thing we're ever going to have to face. And if we want to defeat it. We're gonna have to work together." Randy says.

"Double the ninjas double the power." I say.

"We should probably go." Randy says.

"Bye." I teleport into the bathroom and take off my mask. I put it in my locker and return to the cafeteria.

"Richelle did you see the new ninja Flare?" Debbie asks as I sit down.

"Yeah she was so bruce! Finally a girl to fight crime." Theresa says.

"Yeah she was so cool! I can't believe she could teleport!" I say.

"I wonder if any of the guys have a crush on her." Debbie says.

"She's a ninja. She's hot. What guy wouldn't?" Theresa asks.

"True. True." I say.

The bell rings and I go to the some of my other classes. I'm in my last period right now.

"The school board insists that I do a safety check. But let's make it more exiting! With a three legged safety search! You must go to 25 dangerous places and take pics of you and them. First group to win chooses the next activity! Now...last year you got to choose your groups! This year I get to choose! Spice it up a bit." Coach green says.

He goes through everyone. Theresa's with Bash. Debbie's with Howard.

"Last two people. Randy and Richelle! You two are together."

Randy rolls his eyes and walks up to me. Coach green ties our feet together.

"Let's get this over with." Randy says.

He gives us a sheet that has twenty five places for us to visit.

"Which ones first?" I ask.

"The Norisville High Commemorative Bee Nest." Randy says.

"Let's go." I say.

We sprint down the hall and find it instantly.

"You got a phone?" Randy asks.

I take my iPhone out of my pocket.

"Yep." We take a selfie with the bees.

We run down the hall, on our way to the blimp. We're running at the same speed...keeping up with each others foot work without even knowing.

Well that's what happens when you have a twin.

"I don't see why you hate me so much." I say.

"Your my enemy. You manipulated me to be your friend." He says.

"Well as good as I am at manipulating people. I didn't try to manipulate you. I wanted a second chance." I say.

"Yeah right. And I'm guessing you were sorry too?" He asks.

"Not anymore. I was. But not anymore I'm not." I say.

"So I guess we both hate each other then." Randy says.

"Let's just get these selfies. Then we can be done." I say.

We take the rest of the pictures and now we're in the Spelunking Caverns.

I hear something behind us. Something big.

"Randy..." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Don't look behind you." I whisper. "Oh I'm kidding run!"

It's a robot made my Mc.Fist.

"We can't do anything or else Mc.Fist'll see. There's a camera on the things head." I say.

"Well what are we supposed to do?" I ask.

We run into a corner and now I know we're stuck.

"What do we do now?" Randy asks.

"I...don't know." I say.

Wait...he knows I have powers. So I can use them.

"Hey ugly! I know your watching this Mc.Fist. And please. When I melt this thing. Don't get Viceroy in trouble it wasn't his fault." I say before throwing a fire ball at it and melting it.

"Good job." Randy says.

"Was that a compliment? From Randy Cunningham? I never thought this day would come." I say sarcastically and fake cry.

"Oh shut up." He blushes.

I giggle as we run off.

We're the second group back. Bash and Theresa got there first. Knowing Bash...he probably carried Theresa the whole way.

"So can we get out of these things now or?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah sure." Coach Green says.

We take them off and once we do I walk over to Theresa.

"So how was Bash?" I laugh.

"He carried me the whole time." Theresa says.

"I figured." I say.

When everyone gets back Bash announces that he'll be throwing dodge-balls at us while we climb the ropes.

After gym class I get my stuff and walk up to Theresa.

I didn't have to pay for any of my books I just made them appear and put them in my locker.

"Hey Theresa!" I say.

"Oh hey. I forgot to ask you this earlier...but do you want to come to my birthday party?" She asks.

"Yes!" I say. "When is it?"

"Here's the thing. It's tonight...my friend from Flackville couldn't come so I'm inviting you."

Well gee thanks. I'm your second choice? I don't even wanna come anymore cause of that. But hey? A party's a party right?

"I'm so there. Just give me your address." I say.

"I don't have any paper. And it's not my house it's my stepdads boss's house. He let us have a couple rooms for a day."

"Wright it on my arm." I say.

She takes out a pen and writes 937 Bashford road.

Seriously? Bash names a street after himself. Well considering who his dad is...anything is possible for that guy.

"I just hope you won't be to weirded out by my stepdad." She says.

"It's not Mc.Fist is it?"

"I wish but no. He works for Mc.Fist. I think he's Mc.Fists leading scientist."

What. The. Huh?

Her stepdad is Viceroy.

And Viceroy practically lives there...

So I have to be there...

With McFist...

And Amanda...