Chapter 7

Louis

The month is over. The tour is almost over and our album has been released. Everyone is going mental over it and I cannot believe how the fans have reacted. Even though they do it every time, it still amazes me how their support is still so strong and can manage to make our album hit the top of the charts so soon. Especially after Zayn left. I guess they wanted to make this even better for us because of that reason. Whatever the reason, I was still thankful.

@Louis_Tomlinson
Can't believe it's album 5 already. All you fans amaze me every time. Thank you x

I sent the tweet out. Fans filled my mentions and DMs. I didn't feel bothered to reply to anyone right now. I was on a mission. A mission to talk to Niall. After a, very, long month. I had come to the conclusion I liked Niall, a lot, and also the fact I was into guys, a lot as well. 

A week ago, I snuck into a gay club, paparazzi didn't know I was there. No one really paid me much attention. One being it was very dark, illuminated by coloured glow sticks in various sizes, the other the music being so loud no one would recognise my voice. Which is one of the most noticeable things about me. The very last thing was the alcohol. Everyone, well almost everyone, would be intoxicated and wouldn't recognise, or better yet, remember even remember I was there.

That night I got  quite close with quite a few men. I was testing the theory of whether or not it was the closeness of the guys I have kissed. But when I kissed and danced with these random, hot, strangers, my dick definitely agreed to them. I never let them get passed kissing and maybe feeling me up. It didn't feel right coming from them. Good but wrong.

Still that night, I snuck back to the hotel and went to bed, thinking about the best way and place to bring up my feelings for Niall, to Niall. The plan was to tell him towards the end of the tour when we were actually in a hotel room and could have our privacy about things and how we would go about the situation. 

I was definitely hoping he would love me and we would be happy together. But this was a long shot. Niall was straight. Then again, I thought I was straight up until a month ago.

That's what left me to this moment. The moment, I was at Niall's door and knocked twice. It was a break day and late at night. So I was in my baggy - which everything is now - clothes, a red beanie and my ugg boots. I took a deep breath, biting my lip while I waited for him to open his door. I was beyond nervous. This could go one of two ways. Him acknowledging my feelings but not being at all interested, or being very interested and finding a way to go about our mutual feelings. I was hoping it would be the latter. 

The door opening pulled me out of my trance. Niall stood there in sweat pants and shirtless. My jaw dropped slightly. He looked stunning. As the door opened more, I noticed his messy hair do. I was speechless and I didn't know how I would be able to tell him.

"Hey Lou" he smiled. 

"Hey" I replied quietly. I cleared my throat. "Can we talk?" 

Niall seemed worried and allowed me in, keeping his tone as calm as he could for me. I began to walk into his room and he put an arm over my shoulders to guide me in. Closing the door behind him. His room was similar to mine in every way, except resting against his couch was his guitar. 

"I'm sorry you're busy I'll come back" I knew Niall wouldn't care I interrupted him. I was just allowing nerves to get the best of me and I didn't want to go through with this after all.

"No, I'm not busy, just playing some songs I haven't done in a while" he smiled. Why did he have to have such a beautiful smile. Such a God damn beautiful smile. "Come, sit. What do you want to talk about?"