Chapter 21

Niall

"Open" I instructed to Louis while holding a spoon full of the sweet chilli sauce I made for our stir fry. He complied and I put the spoon in his mouth, allowing him to taste the sauce before removing the spoon from his mouth.

"Mmf. That's amazing" he said swallowing the sauce, I smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you. I love this recipe. Its delicious. I'm glad you like it" I stirred the ingredients around. "Now I know what to make you when you stay over again" a light blush crawled on his cheeks.

"You really are such a sap" he teased me. I pouted playfully and he kissed me on the lips. "But I love it, and I love you. You know that right?" 

I smiled and wrapped one arm around his slim waist and pulled him into my side. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but think how domestic this felt. Me cooking, Louis resting against me watching me. It felt great, nothing has felt as right as this moment. 

"How are you feeling, not too sore?" He shook his head. "Good, good" I turned off the stove and pulled myself away from Louis, asking him to get bowls for our food. 

He padded to the cupboard and grabbed two black bowls and walked back over to me. I took one and began piling the food into it, I like my food. I set that bowl down then filled Louis's bowl with as much as mine. He looked at the bowl in his hands with the large serving. I could see him questioning the amount, he wanted to tell me he couldn't eat it, but he didn't want to say anything.

"Come on, lets go watch a movie" I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist leading him to the living room.

I sat down and pulled him down to sit close to me. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked picking up the remote and turning Netflix on my TV. Louis hummed as he thought of what he wanted to watch.

"How about Thor? I haven't seen it since it came out" he suggested. I smiled and nodded. I wasn't going to complain about watching a hot Australian.

I loaded the movie and got myself comfortable with Louis in my arm. The movie started and we ate in silence, I kept an eye on Louis though. I wanted to see how he would manage with the amount of food I gave him. Of course it was done on purpose, he needed to eat, and I planned on doing that.

Louis was eating his food blindly, too intranced by the movie to notice he was eating. I smiled and ate my food. I finished way before him, but when he saw me put my empty bowl on the coffee table he stopped and looked in his bowl. He had eaten half, but seemed to refuse to eat. I wasn't going to give in that easily.  He had to eat.

"You gonna eat?" I asked softly. He jumped and looked at the bowl in his hands. He shook his head. "Not even a little more?" I suggested. He sighed and brought a forkful to his mouth and chewed slowly.

"I'm sorry Ni, I'm gonna be sick if I eat more" he put the bowl on the table next to mine.

"Its alright" I told him, cupping his cheek I kissed his lips. "It's okay" I continued to kiss him.

Our lips moved over the others slowly, I cupped his face in both my hands and slowly pushed him down so he was lying under me. His legs wrapped around my waist and my hands moved up his body under his shirt.

It was amazing, Louis was so submissive with this thing and I loved it. I pulled my lips away from his and attacked his neck.

"Ohh" Louis moaned softly, gripping my hair in his hands.