Chapter 41

Louis 

Waking up in hospital was something  I didn't imagine happening after going to one of my own concerts. I've always been so healthy, never having any issues to have to go to hospital, but now. Here I was, in hospital hooked up to a drip giving me fluids because I was dehydrated. I could only imagine how the food process would go. Would I have someone force feeding me?

My second time waking up Niall was next to me. He told me how worried he was about me. But how could that be true. He left me, he didn't care. Then he lied to me. Told me Harry told him about the baby. Harry would never do such a thing as go against my wishes. He has never done that before. 

He was now next to me, with Liam, making sure I was okay. I no doubtedly scared them and not to mention the fans. I could see Twitter blowing up, I could see the articles, the news. I wanted to escape it for a while. 

"We've cancelled the tour" Liam stated, smelling of a smoke. Oh how I wanted one right now. 

"What? Why? I'll be fine!" I pleaded. Both boys sighed heavily. 

"The doctor wants you to rest. We've managed to reschedule the last few concerts for a later date." I looked down at my hands. I did this, I ruined the whole tour.

"Do you all hate me?" I whispered. They had to. I was a screw up. I couldn't keep my feelings in check and had to let them get the better of me, making me spiral down into a pile of nothing. 

Liam and Harry looked at me in shock. Like I was crazy. Like I had grown two heads even. 

"Why would you think that?" Harry asked, more shocked then I've ever heard him before. I twiddled my fingers a pout forming on my lips. Surely they would have some idea as to why I think that. 

"Because..." I shrugged. "I made you cancel the tour with my stupidity" Harry shook his head with a small smile. 

"You're not stupid Lou" he put a hand on mine. I looked at it, Niall would be holding that hand right now. He would be the one comforting me and telling me I'm not as much of a fuck up as I think I am. But then again, if we were still together, I wouldn't be here right now. "You made a few mistakes, and we're all here to help you through it" 

"I wish I could believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. But I can't see it" I spoke softly. 

"Niall still likes you, you know that right?" Liam spoke, turning my attention to him now. "As soon as he saw you on the ground he was by your side, he was a wreck. He even tried to go in the ambulance with you" Harry nodded in agreement to what Liam had said. 

"He was so distraught, he was even worried here, waiting for you" Harry explained. I couldn't process their words properly, it sounded like Niall had convinced them to trick me into turning back to him. That it wasn't as true as they were saying.

"You're lying. Both of you. He doesn't like me" they both visibly sighed. "Niall said you told him about the baby" I called Harry out on what he did. 

His eyes widened in shock and mouth fell open. "I didn't tell him. I mean I may have mentioned something but I never told him what it was. Liam you saw it right" I turned my head to Liam. He looked like a deer in headlights. 

"Y-yeah. He didn't say. He was very persistent to know though. Why don't you tell him?" 

"He doesn't deserve to know anything about me anymore" 

"Louis... He's still apart of your life. He's your band mate, and he cares about you a lot-" I held up my hand.

"Can you go now. I want to rest" their faces fell. "Please. It's very late, I want to sleep" they nodded and walked out of my room. Leaving me to be in self pity.