Epilogue

Thank you all for 12k reads, 1k votes. I want to thank you all so much for reading this story of mine. It may seem nothing to be happy about but this is great. Can we do one last goal for me? I need 66 comments for 500 comments overall. A big stretch but if you can do this for me, I might do a special update? 

-

2 years later

Niall

"It's been a great 18 months guys, but we're glad to be back here on stage in front of you all!" I spoke into the microphone of our first concert of the new tour. 

The few months after Louis and I reunited our love, we decided we needed some time to get our lives back together. Louis was still coping with all his issues, and he and I needed sometime to keep our relationship healthy, as well as get Louis back on to his road of recovery. 

That year and a half out of the spotlight was some of the best months of my life. It was better than being on stage performing. Louis and I went on secret dates, a lot of them, which would end up in one of our houses and my dick in his ass. He wasn't complaining though. We also discussed our future a lot more too. Ever since Brianna hurt Louis with her daughter, Louis had wanted a child, he was what people called 'clucky' and I found it absolutely adorable. So, we had began discussion about surrogate or adoption. 

Louis wanted a child of his own, he also wanted a child that was mine. I of course wanted a kid, we would discuss the other details when the time gets closer. I was still yet to propose to him. That's if he wasn't going to me. I always assumed I would be the one to pop the question, he was the sub, and I gave him the promise ring - which he kept on a chain around his neck day and night. Fans caught on to the new piece of jewelry their icon had, and Larry was brought to the surface again and Louis was not impressed. 

During the break we had, Harry and Charlotte had been getting even more serious. She had moved into his house and they were a real couple, not that they weren't before, but now, now they're living together and spending even more time together, since Harry had nothing to do, he travelled with her. 

Liam had a few flings, he reunited with Sophia for a few months, but it didn't work. She just couldn't handle his schedule or the fans again. I totally understand where she's coming from. They could be quite cruel. 

"Who's missed us?" I shouted. The fans screamed back. It was amazing to see how many fans we still had after so long being away from the spotlight. "We've missed you!" 

I turned to face Louis, he smiled and blushed lightly as our eyes met. He bit his bottom lip then looked away. It was painfully obvious there was something going on, most of them turned a blind eye to it. 

"We have a surprise for you all" I teased the crowd. Louis looked at me again. "But we'll save it for later" groans left the fans mouths, I just laughed it off and continued on with the concert performing some of our newest songs to our most deserving fans.

Everyone loved it, not just the fans, but us. Our new music was so much more of us then when we first started. This album was our first album with just us, no writers, no other artists giving us their songs. Just us and our feelings about love and life and everything else. 

We were all so much happier with this music and the break really opened our minds. We had the time to relax, take in what this has done to our lives. It was truly the best thing ever. And to think, if one of us hadn't been there that year for X Factor 8 years ago, who knows where we would all be in our lives now. 

After five more songs, it was time for the surprise. I was beyond nervous, my heart hammered in my chest and I could see Louis fidgeting in his spot. We had this planned for some time now, and it was time to let it out.