Chapter 43

A/N so quickly, thanks for 11.3k reads! You're all amazing. As for the question (that one person answered) I did turn 19 yesterday -24th Jul- and my party was definitely entertaining. So to cumonmenouis dedicated to you! Enjoy the chapter!

Niall

Waking up next to a body is something I always loved to do, I loved feeling their warmth pressed against my body, I loved holding them close, I loved them being the first thing I see and I loved being the first thing they will see. It was one of the best parts of the relationship, waking up to see the one you loved. But when I dated Louis, it was beyond anything else. He was different, and I hadn't had that feeling in months. Today, I woke up with him next to me, cuddled into my chest with my arms around his smaller body. 

After the amazing sex we had, we just stayed in each others arms. Louis was exhausted, you could see it in his face. He was stressed and tired and unloved, so he believes. I couldn't blame him though. First I had to break his heart, then find out Brianna lied to him, that could have been his saving point, that child. Then he turned himself to to self pity and drank away his issues and stopped eating. He had gone back to his old habits, only ten times worse.

Louis, whether he was still under the influence or not, continued to tell me he loved me, that he missed me and how he needed me back in his life. I needed him as well, for other reasons no where near as bad as his, just for feeling empty. I never realised how complete my life was when he was apart of it in such a way. 

He told me his issues, that he had wanted to cut himself again - the detail he went into was disturbing and worrying -, that drinking was the only thing that made him feel better and that all the times he had sex, he wished it was me. Louis confessed he hated himself for letting people use him like he was nothing. Let them fuck him senseless then leave as if it were nothing. He of course didn't want it to go further than a fling, but it would surely hurt nonetheless.

I blinked a few times before removing my arm from Louis's body, I rubbed away the sleep that lay in from the night and yawned tiredly. It had been an exhausting, not only did I have to get Louis from the club, then sleep with him in my car, but also sneak him back into my room. I didn't want to be interrogated by our friends at that current time. We both needed sleep and rest, and that's what I would give him.

Louis stirred next to me, he blinked open his eyes before taking in the body he was pressed up against. His hand was placed flatly on my chest as if to feel if I was real or not. But he didn't say anything. We didn't discuss what we were the previous night in the car, or when we arrived. It was a topic that needed a lot of discussion, a sober Louis and time. 

"Morning" I whispered. He drew lines on my bare chest.

"Morning" he replied back softly. Hesitantly I cupped his cheek and rubbed my thumb over his cheek bone, he moved into the touch. 

"How ya feeling this morning?" I was referring to the alcohol he consumed at the bar, where he seemed to think it was a good idea to strip and dance for the men in the room. 

"I'm alright, a little sore, ass hurts, head hurts. I'll be 'right" I put a small kiss to his forehead and apologised for the actions that occurred. "I don't regret it, nor did I lie to you" 

"Shh" I hushed him. "We'll talk about this later" but he shook his head. 

"No, I think we should talk now. Postponing conversations about issues is how we ended up like this in the first place" he was right. We couldn't dodge the topic forever. 

"You're right" I admitted, and normally that's something you don't do with Louis, it makes him big headed and his ego grow twice as much. "But how about we get up, you can run yourself a shower and I'll make us some drinks" Louis blushed and looked down, away from my eyes.