Chapter 24

Niall

One Direction, One Direction, One Direction!

The fans chanted our name as we waited backstage for the time to return back to sing our last two songs of the night. I leaned against a wall, regaining some energy we had a minute before we went back on. I looked over at Louis, his skin damp with sweat - even though he's used a towel to wipe most of it off - head slightly back drinking water from a water bottle. I was mesmerised by the way his lips wrapped around the top of the bottle, the way his Adam's apple bobbed with each swallow of water. I was finding myself getting hard, and this would have to be the first time I have wanted a concert to finish so badly. 

Louis put his almost empty bottle down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, eyes meeting mine, a small glint in them. That's when it hit me he was doing that on purpose. He subtly winked at me and licked his lips. It was getting too much for me.

"Ready mate?" Liam slapped a hand on my shoulder. I blinked and cleared my throat. Louis was holding back a chuckle as I turned to face Liam. "You alright?" his eyebrows knitted together in concern. 

"Ye-yeah" I smiled, my eyes darted back to Louis who was speaking to Harry. "Let's go" 

A stage hand called us together and we all ran back on stage, the fans erupting in loud cheers. We walked up to the microphone stands waiting a moment for the cheers to stop.

"Thank you!" Harry said holding his hand up, more fans cheered. The band started playing the tune to Best Song Ever, we started singing, smiling at the fans who were jumping like crazy to the song that we sung. 

During the whole song. I couldn't help but turn my attention to Louis, especially during his solo, the way his voice sounded so soft, so vulnerable. He continued singing through what was Zayn's part and I listened to fans go wild that he sung more than what he normally would. I was proud of him, he was feeling so much more confident now. 

We moved on to What Makes You Beautiful after another quick thank you. Through the whole song, we heard all the fans singing along with us. This was the song that made us the people we are today. Looking around I saw numerous girls crying that they could see us, their idols, right before them. Lot's of the time I want to jump down and hug them and thank them for getting us where we are. It's all thanks to them. All of this, is from them. 

The concert ended and we waved them off before running back stage. We all hugged each other and spoke of how great it was. I was pumped, full of adrenaline, and all I wanted to do was go back to the hotel and fuck him senseless. And that's what we did. We were taken back to the hotel and Louis and I walked into my room. 

I pushed him on my bed, watching him bounce on his back. I smiled down at him, he was so beautiful in all black, but he was even more beautiful in nothing, and I wanted him out of his clothing. I grabbed the waist band of his jeans and pulled them down his legs immediately. 

"I know what you were doing earlier Tommo" I growled. "Teasing me like that" I moved between his legs, only for Louis to wrap his bare legs around my waist and pull me down. I fell on top of him, he just smiled cheekily at me. He cupped my cheek and brought our lips together. 

"You loved it" he whispered over my lips then connected them again. His legs tightened around my waist and kept me close. His hands went to my hair, gripping it slightly, I moaned softly into his mouth. "Just like you're loving this" he whispered again. 

"God Louis, you're perfect" he smiled chasing my lips when I pulled away. All my plans of ruining him went down the drain and all I wanted was to make love to him. I pulled my own shirt off and threw it away. Louis's warm hands roamed my torso while I kissed his neck, trying hard not to leave hickies on his neck.