Movie Night!

A/N: This is a filler chapter! Nothing more. Also I didn't think I would get 154 reads! Thank you so so so so much Readerz!!!!! ~KAT.

Chapter 12:

Hannah's P.O.V.

After we finished the song Kay had tears in her eyes. I knew this song made her emotional. But I need to tell Lou about the spunky confident red head he loves.

"Lou, I need to tell you something." I said. He looked back looking a bit nervous.

"S-sure." He stuttered.

"Louis, since we are dating and I'm me again you need to know a lot. I can get a bit sassy an-"

"A bit? A whole lot!" Kay yelled.

"Anyway. I can get a bit sassy and I can lose a temper pretty fast." I said chuckling a bit.

"Okay." He said sighing in relief.

"What do you want to do now it's 8:30." I said.

"Um, movie night? I'll do anything as long as it's with you, princess." He said.

"Yea! We should watch horror movies all night." I yelled "Also you need a new nick name for me."

"Okay, what should it be?" He asked thinking. "Spunk or Red?"

"Surprise me." I said.

"Can I use both?" He asked giving me the puppy dog face.

"Sure." I said. We walked downstairs to see Kay and Niall in a full out snog fest.

"EW!" I said shielding my eyes in Lou's chest.

"Okay guys, We want to watch a horror movie and y'all snogging is ruining it." Lou said.

"OK! Fine." Niall and Kay said.

"Okay we have Scream 1-4, Don't be afraid of the dark, All of the Jason, Freddy, and Saw, Um...we have It, Paranormal Activity 1-4, The Texas chainsaw massacre, the shining, 28 days later, 28 weeks later, the ring, MAMA, V/H/S/ 1 and 2, The cabin in the woods, All of the Halloween movies, Zombieland, 12/12/12, the haunting in Connecticut, one miss call, A hauted house, scary movie 1-5, the caller, Niall 1-2. Sorry Ni I mean leprechaun 1-2. My bloody valentine, and ATM. Oh and warm bodies." I said calling each horror movie Kay and I had.

"Um, You have a lot." Lou and Ni said.

"Yeah, It's our favorite movie genre." I said, "We have the next 3 days off I think we can watch all of them. I say we watch, Zombieland first?" I said. They agree and we went out and got junk food for the next 3 days. When we got home we popped popcorn, grabbed Pepsi's and sat down Kay put the movie in and sat beside Niall. Lou and I sat on the sofa. He laid down and I laid down next to him. We watched the movie, Kay and I were laughing, Lou was hiding behind me and Niall went to hide in the bathroom. It was fun after Zombieland ended we put in The first paranormal activity. Kay talked him into coming out and watching it. Louis was trying to go to sleep but I kept tickling him to keep him awake. Niall and Kay fell asleep along with Lou. I was awake so I decided to scare to the crap out of them.

A/N: I'll update tomorrow with what she does to prank them. Enjoy!!!