Old friends.

Chapter 25:

Hannah's P.O.V.

I opened the door and screamed cause, Jason, mark, and Austin were outside my front door. My old band. I hugged each one they gave me kissed on the cheek.

"Hannah, baby girl you've grown!" Jason said he was the oldest he's 24 now but he was always like a brother to me, they all were.

"Well, we heard you were in town and thought we should stop by to say hi!" Austin said smiling.

"Hannah who's at the door? Oh who are they?" Louis asked.

"Lou, this Austin, Mark, and Jason. We used to be in a band together till I decided to go to England. Guys this is Louis my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh really?" Louis said putting a protective arm around my waist. "You need to get ready. We are going to a fancy restaurant in Chesapeake."

"Oh, boys I have to get ready maybe we could talk later Yea?" I said.

"Yea" Mark said, and they left. I went upstairs to change. I forgot how many dresses I had left over. I walked into my walk in closet and picked out a little blue floral top and skirt. The girls had packed dresses. I really don't like dresses that much but if Louis wants me to wear one I guess I will. After I changed into it I walked down stairs with my pretty vintage red flats. I walked down stairs to see everyone ready and perfect.

" everyone's ready, have took that long?" I asked.

"No red! You look beautiful. You took your time with your make up, that you don't need, and straightening, which is perfect too." Louis said.

"Aw, Lou, stop. You're making me blush." I giggled as we walked out to the van the others followed. We drove to my favourite little pizza pallor 'Bella Napoli' I used to love coming here. It got bigger and fancier since the last time.

"Hannah it's so good to see you again!" The owner said hugging me.

"You to! I'm sorry I haven't been here in so long." I said.

"Aw yes, you went to England and picked up an accent I see." She smiled.

"Yea, I'd like you to meet. One Direction and Perrie Edwards. You already know Kay and Ali." I said.

"Are you dating one?" She asked smiling cheekily.

"Yes, Lou, this is Maria, and Mike. This Louis Tomlinson." I said.

"Isn't he in Kay and Ali's favourite band? One Direction." She said

"Yes, but he stole my heart." I said.

"Has he met your father?" She asked.

"Yes. My dad approved but a couple of days after me being kidnapped again both of them died. A drunk driver hit them." I said.

"Aw I'm so sorry. I'm also happy to se the spunky red head who came her with her father. Take seat." She said. "I'll be right with you." She went off and we all sat down. It's great to see what she has turned the little restaurant beside FoodLion to a fancier little restaurant in its own. I'm proud.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Asking Marie, and Jeffrey." Lou said kissing my lips.

"Okay, drinks? Pepsi products."

"Yes!" Harry said.

"What?" I asked.

"What I don't drink Taylor Swift!'" He said smiling. Lou and I laughed at how wrong it sounded. We ordered our drinks and food. We talked, ate, and went to my house and got changed. I changed into my Pepsi PJs and I walked down stairs to see Louis in coke ones.