Louis' Memories Pt3

Chapter 22:

Louis' P.O.V.

We were singing 'Over Again' on stage enjoying life, and then I looked at this beautiful red headed girl in my outfit. She looked like it pained her to be here. I was going to pull her up on stage when it was time but Niall pulled her best friend I'm guessing so I had to pull someone else up. The girl I picked screamed in my face, poked me in the face. I didn't like this chick. We sent all the girls back except the one Niall brought. Her name was Kay, and she went to get her friend with Niall. I asked Kay who the red head sitting next to her. She said it was her best friend Hannah. They brought her back and we talked and went to pizza hut saw Eleanor went to Kay and Hannah's house we were stuck watching 'Love Actually' and Hannah and me were texting each other and then I asked her out, she skipped school we went to the beach and met some people saying that Hannah was a bully she walked over with red puffy eyes.

"Great what did they tell you now?" She asked.

"OH HOW YOU HAVE BEEN BULLYING THESE PEOPLE! WE ARE TRYING TO STOP BULLYING. JUST FORGET THE DATE!" I yelled.

"Oh cause I would cut because I'm the bully. Kay I'm going back, back to Virginia. Bye!" She said crying and ran off. I apologized to the 2 people and they nodded and Liam took off after her. he got her to come back.

"Show them." Liam told her. She started to cry and roll up her sleeves. There was gauze around her arm and she started to take it off. Cuts and bruises. She had one that looked so new, and was bleeding. I felt so bad for what I said. I apologized and she believed me and we went on the date and I took her to Syco record and she was signed.

I remembered all the fun stuff in the studio we had.

A/N: the rest of the flashback chapters will be up later heres chapter 22 ENJOY!!! ~KAT.