Earthquake!

• Dedicated to everyone at my church and family that supported me! XOXO

This is the last chapter.

Chapter 32:

Hannah's P.O.V.

We did our make up fast and were heading downstairs, we were on the 15th floor. All of a sudden the ground began to shake. Sirens went off. People are running towards the stairs. We followed till a huge beam fell on me, I hit my head on the floor really hard and blacked out.

Kay's P.O.V.

Hannah and I where walking together. We were skipping like in the wizard of Oz to the elevators. The ground began to shake suddenly. Sirens were ringing. People were running to the stair well. We ran after them and a huge beam from the ceiling fell. Crashing on Hannah and I. She blacked out, I didn't I was slipping in and out. Ali and Perrie were rushed out. Sure we got to first floor but the beam was to heavy to lift. More debris fell on me. The firefighters came and removed the debris then I blacked out.

Perrie's P.O.V.

I was crying outside with Ali, we didn't want to leave but once the firefights came in they forced us out. Hannah hit her head so hard she probably has a concussion and memory loss. Kay looked fine but she soon lost consciousness. They soon had brought them out, I went in the ambulance with Kay and Ali went with Hannah. When we arrived Hannah was shipped off to have an MRI Kay woke up with some memory loss, she didn't remember the incident, she remembers finally coming back to Portsmouth, Virginia. She was freaking out. I told her what has happened and she calmed down a bit. It may be a while.

Ali's P.O.V.

What is Louis gonna think, is he even okay? Is Harry okay? Is any of them okay? I have so many questions, and no one can answer them. I pray the boys are okay. Hannah wouldn't waked up, they rushed her to the MRI room so I met up with Perrie in Kay's room. She had a bit of memory loss but Hannah was in a worse condition. The beam hit her in the head, the beam landed on Kay's stomach. Her stomach and organs could be bruised but at least not serious memory loss. Perrie was telling Kay about where Hannah was and how bad it might be. Kay was worried. Soon Louis and the boy came running in.

"Where's Hannah? Is she alright?" Louis asked. Perrie and I exchanged glances and I told him.

"A beam hit her straight in the head, she's having a MRI now, but she had a serious concussion and they said that there could be permanent memory loss, Louis she might not remember you or us or the lads or anything." I said. Louis looked at me like I was joking.

"Haha Ali where is she for real?" He said smiling, I had a serious face on and the smile faded faster than you could say good-bye. Tears in his eyes, that soon fell.

"Oh Lou," I said.

"WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE US?! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY WE ARE ALWAYS AT HOSPITALS?! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO THE MOST INNOCENT PEOPLE?!" He yelled and left the room slamming the door.

"Harry go follow him, to make sure he doesn't kill anyone." I said.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"Well here we have earthquakes. I think it was 8.9, that's a big one." I said.

"What about Kay?" Niall asked.

"Well she lost some of her memory, she remembers returning back to Portsmouth." Perrie said.

"That's good. We don't want this leprechaun out of hand. We have to deal with a REALLY UPSET Louis, I don't know if we'll survive that, but if Niall was upset to we would be dead." Liam said.

"Well all we can do is hope and pray she'll be fine." Kay said. We nodded.

Louis' P.O.V.

I was so angry I ran outside. It thundered and started to pour, it reminded me of when we danced in the rain, we had so much fun. I love her so much, why? Why her? There was no answer.

"IS THIS SOME PUNISHMEANT?" I yelled.

"No, Louis. This was meant to happen, It's in gods plan, you and her will survive. You might have to make her fall in love with you again. If you're destined to be together, she'll fall in love with you again, if its not she won't. God has plans, and he knows your sad and angry, but maybe this will make your relationship stronger." Harry said.

"I know, but I want to be back yesterday morning with our little food fight, what if she never remembers it?" I said. I walked straight to the stilt outside the hospital, kicking it lightly. Ali came out in tears.

"she doesn't remember a thing." She said hugging Harry.

"I regret all our fights." He said. my kicking out harder until I kicked it so hard that I think I broke it. But right now I don't care. Harry and Ali helped me to her room. We walked/ hopped into her room.

"Who are you people? Why are you back?" She said scared.

A/N: It's over till the sequel. I don't know when it will be up. But I have to say, my friend @StoryTeller1999 helped me with some idea's I would like to thank her, and If I haven't the winner is @Izzyair. And earlier The Eleanor and Hannah fight dream, ITS FICTIONAL! I actually LOVE her. Some people think I hate her cause all my friends did, when ever I said something nice about her they would say something rude. I support all of their girlfriends except taylor swift. I never really ike her as a person I like her songs except 22, its to annoying. But I love Eleanor Calder, and just you wait till the sequel, I give you a little info Hannah and Eleanor actually become friends!!! Yay! But back on topic this is a COMPLETED BOOK! Look out for It started with a kiss. It might be out tomorrow or later. Enjoy this last chapter, reread the chapter if you really love it. I'm Proud to say It started at a concert and ended at Hannah's hospital room. GOODNIGHT or whatever. ~KAT>