Explaining to do.

Chapter 6:

Kay's P.O.V.

I was ticked, beyond ticked. The lads were to. We called Louis about 40,000 times and no answer. I texted him 3 hours ago and turned out they went to Virginia, He said they would be on the next flight. I was ticked but Niall sat me down and we talked a little bit. I think I'm falling for him he's been trying to calm me down for a little while now. Since it was 3am Niall carried me bridal style up the stairs to his room. He laid me down and was about to leave.

"Niall would you stay, with me?" I asked. He nodded grabbing a blanket and pillow from the closet. "No, in the bed with me." He chuckled and nodded putting the items back and getting in the bed next to me. He was shocked at first that I wrapped my arms around his body, my head on his chest.

"Kay I think I like you. More as a friend." Niall whispered.

"Me too." I said and we fell asleep.

*DREAM*

I ran and ran. Fans, directioners. They want me dead. Sure being Niall's girlfriend comes with hate but not this much. They were chasing me into a forest. I felt like Frankenstein. Why can't these girls like me??? One caught up to me and tackled me. I pushed her off and took of screaming for Niall. But nothing but girls screaming at me to shut up.

*End*

Niall was shaking me awake, it was so real, it felt real.

"Kay, you frighten me. You kept screaming and pushing." Niall said. I started to tear up. I felt bad for waking him up."Shhhhhh, its okay.. Louis and Hannah are back it's 4:30." He cooed. Yup its official I'm falling for Niall. He got up and kissed my cheek, "come down when you're ready. She'll explain to all of us what happened." I simply nodded following him down stairs. I saw Hannah asleep on Louis' lap. Wow must have been a long day.... Until she started screaming 'Stop'. She started to kick and push and crying.

"Not again. It's the 5th time since we got on the plane." Louis groaned. What is going on here? "I'm going to take her upstairs to settle down a bit. And sleep in peace, maybe." He said picking Hannah up bridal style up to his room.

Louis' P.O.V.

I took her up stairs to my room and she wouldn't calm down so I decided that I should sing Little Things. I tucked her in and got in on the other side and hummed the first part before the singing.

'Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And i'm joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile,

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back

At the bottom of your spine

But i'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if i do