TRY!!!

Chapter 27:

Kay's P.O.V.

We were watching the second Harry Potter movie on ABC Family, then I got a text. I pulled my out to see it was Hannah. It said 'Help m' Help m? What is that suppose to mean? I thought for a moment.

"Crud! Hannah!" I yelled running up the stairs. It finally made sense. it was 'help me' I ran into her room to see her laying down on the floor with red blood stain trail from the bathroom to the door to where she is laying.

"GUYS!!!" I screamed. I started to tear up and walk over to her. Louis ran in first when he saw her he walked out. Oh no he doesn't.

"Louis. Get. Your. Butt. In. Here. " I growled. He walked in.

"Do you know why she did this?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"WHY?!" I screamed in his face.

"We had a fight outside. I guess she was so upset about it she cut. I didn't mean it to end up like this." He said picking up her lifeless body. I thought back to what he said. Hannah why are you so stupid.

"Get in the van. Kay drive." Louis said. I nodded. Everyone did as told but was confused. Louis was holding Hannah in the way back, trying to stop the bleeding. I drove to the nearest hospital. Why are we going to so many hospitals? And why are most the trips because Hannah gets hurt? I have no idea. Louis was first out with Hannah and ran inside. When we got inside Louis and Hannah were no where to be found. I went to the front desk and asked the man.

"Hi, I looking for Hannah Jay." I said

"Oh Her and Her boyfriend or brother or husband who ever he is went to the surgery room. Of course he's not inside. He's probably waiting outside." He said.

"Could you tell me where it is?" I asked.

"Around the corner, and take two rights." He said.

We nodded and walked over to the room to see Louis crying. I walked over and Harry and I gave Louis a hug. He pushed me away cause I yelled at him but I didn't really care.

"OMG, Larry Stlyinson MOMENT!" Ali laughed.

"SHUT IT!" Louis yelled.

"Shh, Louis chill. She's lighten the mood." Harry said.

"NO YOU CHILL! ITS MY FAULT! IF WE DIDN'T FIGHT SHE WOULD BE HERE BY MYSIDE, NOT ON THAT SURGERY TABLE!" Louis yelled. Harry grabbed Louis' shirt and slapped Louis a couple of times.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON CALM YOUR BUTT DOWN!" Harry yelled. Louis' cheeks were red from crying and Harry's slaps of sense. It was funny to watch that go down. Lou calmed down and hours went by.

*9 Hours later*

Louis' P.O.V.

I finally calmed down. The doctor came out.

"Hannah Jay?" He asked. All eight of us raised our hands.

"Well what it looked like she cut a major vain. If you didn't stop the bleeding she would have bled to death. She's in room 314. On the Third floor. She's awake. Don't overwhelm her."

"She lost her memory?!" I yelled.

"No, heavens No. She's just in serve pain. we're gonna keep her over night."