If I didn't have you.... Duet: Louis and Hannah.

Chapter 7:

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Hey, SHORTY!" James yelled.

"Hey, Shut up!" Chase yelled. Chase is my head body guard. He's 26 and is married but he is super nice and cool. After that we walked into the office and went to the secretary desk.

"Hi, I need to speak to the principal Collins." I said smiling. She didn't look up or say a thing just pointed to a door. "Guess it's this way." I said walking towards it. Chase followed and opened the door for me to go in.

"Do you have the note?" Chase asked, I nodded and walked in.

"Miss. Jay, come in, come in. Why, are you here?" Mr. Collins asked.

"Just here to drop off a note." I said handing him the note that Simon wrote and signed.

"Okay, Miss. Jay, hope you do good in this singing career of yours." Mr. Collins said smiling putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Thank you." I said shaking it.

"Your welcome." He said as I walked out.

"Ready? Simon wants you down at the studio to start recording. The boys and Kay are there now." Chase said walking behind me.

"Okay, Do I pick the songs?" I asked curiosity taking over my words.

"I think" he said opening the front doors to the school. We got to the van and he drove to Syco Records.

*Syco Records*

"Hello Hannah, are you ready to record?" Simon asked once Chase and I walked in. I nodded walking over to Louis and told him what happened at school. He got angry but when I told him about what Chase did he calmed down.

"Do you have a song in mind? It can be a solo, duet, or whatever you want." The recording person Christina said. I thought for a moment.

"It's a duet, and it's called 'If I didn't have you'" I said smiling. I adore the song.

"Okay do you have someone in mind to sing with?" Christina asked. Gosh what's with all the questions?

"Um, Louis?" I said looking up to him. He smile nodding he would do it.

"Okay Love birds, get in there and put the head phones on and give me a thumbs up when you're ready." Christina said walking over to her station. We went into the booth and we put the headphones on and gave her a thumbs up. And the song started.

[Louis]

Mic Check 1,2,1,2, alright, it's workin'.

Yo! Welcome to the best collaboration of all

time, and the names, Emily Osment, Mitchel Musso, NBC on the track, word!

If I were a rich man, with a million or two,

I'd live in a penthouse,and a room with a view,

And if I were handsome, well it can happen.

Those dreams do come true,

[Both]

I wouldn't have nothin',if I didn't have you.

I wouldn't have nothin', if I didn't have you.